Team Up With Friends in The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Team Up With Friends in The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes will introduce new clothing-based skills and cooperative gameplay.

Read Full Article

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I really hoping there is that AI sort of mode that they did with Four Sword Adventure. Otherwise it's a missed for me due to forever alone when it come with the 3DS.

Also awh, Purple Link got the short end of the stick unless you can picked which colours you want to be.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Scarim Coral said:
I really hoping there is that AI sort of mode that they did with Four Sword Adventure. Otherwise it's a missed for me due to forever alone when it come with the 3DS.

Also awh, Purple Link got the short end of the stick unless you can picked which colours you want to be.
There is a single player mode too. Instead of two other Links they become paper doll things.

Plus, I assume the Links are green, red, and blue because those are the colors of the individual triforce pieces.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Gah, the Links are dying their hair to match their tunics. Oh, it's to differentiate each one when they wear those new funny costumes. Wait, was someone at Nintendo playing a lot of a Final Fantansy with the job system while coming up with concepts for this game?

I see the item meter from ALBW is back. Just tell me things like the hammer and hookshot don't use it.

I hope there is an online option for multiplayer. You might not be able to go 50 feet without meeting a fellow 3DS owner in Japan, but that's a different story in other parts of the word, especially where the population density thins out. I never really got to play Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, or Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles because even my friends that were into Zelda/FF didn't have GBAs (or the slightly overpriced link cables).