Teenager Has Testicle Amputated After 'Tapping' Game

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
This is actually a thing?

This wouldn't have stood in my school days. You 'tap' my sack - I 'punch' your face.

Skarvig

Jul 13, 2009
Perfect example of evolution. This is mother natures way to get rid of the stupid ones.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
maybe all the stupid kids playing this game will make each other infertile and then they won't be able to contribute to the gene pool

dodo1331

May 23, 2009
pope_of_larry said:
Blazing Steel said:
I tend to make sure no other guy gets that close to mine, but it makes me think, what straight man would was to slap another guy's balls?
i know what your saying this is just the tip of the iceberg at my school some kids will slap your ass and say it cool i play sports.... both being dudes btw.
Behind slapping is nothing new. Watch a game of American football and you'll see it at least once every three seconds.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Im sorry, I really am and I apologise to that poor kid but dear god the laughter WILL NOT STOP!!!
It actually makes me feel better about my blood cancer! I may be slightly irradiated at all times and I may have lost all the hair on my body but at least I got both my balls! Both my non-functioning balls...and now I'm just depressed again.

Feb 13, 2008
Ok...

While walking, he was hit in the sacks.

Seriously? Try this...(not literally, obviously) I can't see how you could even manage it.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
If anyone ever tried to play sack tap with me, I would play face tap with them... With my fist! Or an elbow... More painful that way...

Nov 7, 2009
coldalarm said:
Omikron009 said:
Earlier today I said in another thread that nut shots are hilarious. This isn't funny.
It's funny until someone gets hurt ;)
And then it's hilarious!

In all seriousness, being punched in the balls HURTS. The few people that have done it to me have been brained.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
I wouldn't leave discipline in the hands of the school, I would call the fucking police and have the little bastard prosecuted. So what if he is only 14. So what if it ruins his life. He is old enough to know that you don't hit people let alone maim someone for life. Bullshit would I let the school do a bloody thing.

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
If I lose my balls because some dude touches my sack I'll be pretty depressed......leading to litigation! :D

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Abedeus said:
...What the hell is sack tapping and why does it sound bi-curious at the least?

Ninja'd, damn it.
To be honest, I thought "Sack tapping" was a empathism for something homosexual. That said, how on Earth did this...'game' start without someone going "Dude, seriously, stop being [literally] gay"

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I once got sack-tapped (read: punched). After I recovered from the pain the guy who tapped me got a nice bruise on his face.

"Were did you get that brusie Noah?"
"Some guy hit me."
"Why did he hit you?"
"I punched his balls."
"..."

OT: Well I hope the tapper got a nice load of guilt on top of persecution. You never mess with the family jewels.

Kenni-chan

Nov 1, 2009
LAwwwwwwwwwwwlllll

the dudes do that at my school. No one ever got hurt that i know of. So yeah, your doing it wrong

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
szaleniec1000 said:
Ando3242 said:
Whatever happened to wet willies, wedgies, toilet bowl head dumping?
... do I want to know what a "wet willy" is? I'm assuming it's not the obvious interpretation.
It's basically sticking your finger in your mouth and then sticking it into someone's ear. It feels really weird for the recipient. >_O

pope_of_larry

Oct 18, 2009
Vinculi said:
pope_of_larry said:
Blazing Steel said:
I tend to make sure no other guy gets that close to mine, but it makes me think, what straight man would was to slap another guy's balls?
i know what your saying this is just the tip of the iceberg at my school some kids will slap your ass and say it cool i play sports.... both being dudes btw.
Where i'm from, its absolutely heterosexual to urinate on each other in the showers after a sport game, or even rub your dick on your team mate when he bends over (Oh God, i really do wish i were making this up), and then call any guy who wont join in gay.
i understand well no i dont but i dont play sports in fact if i tryed to play sorts nothing good would come of it if they want to have there TOTLY HETEROSEXUAL man on man action fine but keep me out of it

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Undead Warfare said:
ethaninja said:
Undead Warfare said:
Only the most hardcore and cool kids can do this.
Please tell me your joking and you aren't a major douchebag?
Lol definitely sarcasm.

I cannot comprehend any type of thrill that sacking one another would pose...
Phew :p

Aye I reckon. First off, you must be pretty low down on the chain to wanna punch another block in the sack. And second of all, it's just too painful. I doubt even torturers do that.