Tell me useless info you know!

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
OK as the title says tell me useless/unessesary but intressting info I'll start whith: Did you know Hitlers favorite cake was chocolate cake, did you know the song "We speak no Americano" was very popular this summer in sweden and did you know a french pilot named... René... something, tecnacly was better than the red baron under WW1 he shot down 1-3 planes less than Manfred but surived the war. now, your turn!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
All US bills have a small amount of cocaine on them. In a way, we are all drug dealers.

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Konrad Curze primarch of the Night Lords is based on a character from Apocalypse Now called Colonel Kurtz.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
If someone farted non stop for 4 years, they would have enough fuel for power an Atomic Bomb.

I question that's validity sometimes, but I read it in a magazine, so it must be true.

Calumon: Tea is better in Japan.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
DEATH likes kittens and one of the few things that angers 'him' is abusing cats

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
The curves on the side of coins were made to prevent people from grinding of pieces of the metal to use/sell.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Mr. Dark has a big black or navy awesome hat.
*sniff*
You just reminded me of how I never actually finished Rayman...
And my PS1 doesn't work!

OT: Uh...
I'unno.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
gostchiken said:
John Lennon was legally blind without his glasses.
John Kay of Steppenwolf is also legally blind without his glasses. He's got an increased sensitivity to light, colorblindness, and an eye defect causing legal blindness.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
In punishment for his murder of Iphitus, Hercules was given to Omphale as a slave. She made Hercules perform "women's work" while dressed as a woman.