Temecula wedding venues that don't break the bank

lostinreality

May 20, 2021
Country
USA
Guys, it's happening; I'm getting married next year. We'll have our wedding in Temecula, and I hope some of you know this area and might be able to help me out. So, we both agree we don't want to spend a fortune; we'll have a small reception for the closest friends and family (around 30-35 guests). And it's not just about spending a fortune; we want people we really love with us on that day and not some relatives we last saw five years ago. I learned that some venues require a minimum of 50 guests, so yeah, there is that. We don't have a particular preference; it can be a winery, a ranch, or pretty much anything outdoors. Ideally, they will offer some help with planning, catering, bar, and some decor. Is that called all-inclusive? I'm unfamiliar with the terminology, but it would be great to find it all in one place. Our budget is in the range of 6-8k for an early April wedding. Does anyone have a recommendation based on personal experience? Have you had yours or attended a wedding in Temecula? We'll get serious about this and do the proper research; we could simply use a starting point. I really appreciate any help you can provide. Cheers!

mirbrownbread

Elite Member
Nov 16, 2022
Belgium
Country
Belgium
We've been to Callaway Vineyard, and the view is stunning. The staff is super helpful and kind, which is a big deal for me. There are some wedding websites where you can look for all sorts of wedding-related things, including venues. I can't for the life of me remember the names, but they list the prices and other details. Sorry I couldn't help more. And congratulations!

Reactions: lostinreality

lostinreality

May 20, 2021
Country
USA
We've been to Callaway Vineyard, and the view is stunning. The staff is super helpful and kind, which is a big deal for me. There are some wedding websites where you can look for all sorts of wedding-related things, including venues. I can't for the life of me remember the names, but they list the prices and other details. Sorry I couldn't help more. And congratulations!
Thank you! Don't worry, I found help where I expected it the least. I went to some men's fashion forums to get an idea of what I could wear on my wedding day. Yes, I need help on that front too. Digging around, I found one of the platforms you mentioned, with California locations. Some poor soul was equally lost as me, and the guys there suggested it. So, I now have this list of wedding venues in Temecula with filters - the number of guests (will immediately exclude those with a minimum of 50), budget, venue type, date, everything. I checked the one you recommended and learned practically everything about it - the location, what's included in their packages, and the availability. It is slightly above our budget, but they offer a long list of services, which is a big plus. We will check out all the matches we got, but I am a lot calmer today than yesterday.