Terran Marine Campaigns for City Council in Washington

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Sweet, I'll be living in Spokane in a few months, if I can vote then, this guy has my vote.

ace_of_something said:
Spokane... isn't that where the penny arcade guys reside?
I belive they live in Seattle.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Hell I live in Cornwall, Britain, and id give him my vote.

We could use him. when the Lib Dem's lost the constituency i live in, their office got turned into a funeral home.

poetic.

Anyhow: we have BORIS JOHNSON!. Hes a one man zergling rush defense.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
Ghengis John said:
chaos order said:
his slogan should be "change, hell its about time!"
If only forums had a like button.
Well then you would have to deal with 5 million escapists screaming "WAI THERE NO DISLIKE BUTEN?!"

OT:

This looks pretty cool, If I were in the area (IE america) I would be checking this fellow's credentials and policies, seems pretty cool either way, so long as he can provide an official terran birth certificate!(on which subject, that Orly Taitz character is SCARY!)

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I chuckled at the notion.
There isn't a word about his policies, just the way his costume looks like.
I hope this won't backfire... wait, why do I care?

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
Rainboq said:
I'd vote for him if I weren't Canadian.

Then again, I'd vote for the Rhino party, a party who promised
Adopt the British system of driving on the left; to be gradually phased in over five years with large trucks and tractors first, then buses, eventually including small cars and bicycles last.
I AM MOVING TO CANADA TO VOTE FOR THAT PARTY!

also, I support hank mans crusade
Also that fellow in the image remains to be bad ass.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Gotta say I'd vote for him.

http://votejohnwaite.com/issues/
heres all the info ive found on him

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Now, Mr. Waite, I am a proud Terran marine and I fully support our military. However, with the recent incidents of galactic war, health benefits have been drastically cut back, denying us dental coverage or protection against Zerg acid burns. As a proud member of this military, I feel this is unjustified considering that the higher ups have been left untouched. As part of the city council, how would you ensure that the balance is given back to the blue-helmet marines of today?

[sup]I probably completely butchered the Starcraft lore seeing as how I have never played the games...[/sup]

Tony Malcolm

May 10, 2011
Also he is not the creator of the suit, i am heh, i visit Merlyns alot and offered him a chance and this well exploded over the internet, so i've been trying to get my name at least attached because my Wife and I worked very hard on this suit.

more pictures can be found at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.161375887255529.37769.100001493553375 and sometime tonight at www.tonymalcolm.com

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
I'd vote if he constantly smoked a cigar and talked in a southern accent.
Also if he carried a chaingun. I don't care if it's a plastic model. IT'S A FUCKING CHAINGUN.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I love Free Comic Book Day. Best holiday of the year imo.

Sean951

Mar 30, 2011
Having seen his site, and the photo, he would totally have my vote if I didn't live in Nebraska.