"Terrible" thing you have found on the internet

FarleShadow

Oct 31, 2008
Venereus said:
FranckelSeijenmai said:
Venereus said:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe"

such as?
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, and C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
And being an absolute nerd, I'm sure you've heard of the wanderer who brought peace to the wastes, who found the water chip and was ejected from his vault for his feat, who watched millions of nerdy videos just so he could, when the internet allowed, quote a semi-popular movie to a crowd of nerds.

I brought a Jet-fuelled wasteland to a BOS utopia because my Charisma was so high, then I DECIDED TO UNNERDIFY MYSELF BECAUSE I LIKE WOMEN WHO ARE ATLEAST 1/10 RATED ATTRACTIVENESS.

And then I had a wank. QFT.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:
Also, "My Immortal". That Fanfiction was so bad it was funny.
what's it about? :D
<link=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MyImmortal?from=Main.MyImmortal>It cannot be explained.

All you need to know is that it's about a bunch of Harry Potter goffik characters doing each other.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
well...theres this site where a black guy is on his hands and upside-down having doggystyle sex. Then he flippes and switches to oral. It was pretty amazing.

russkiimperial

May 20, 2010
In case nobody has said this yet...Lemon Party. Google search at your own risk.

It single-handedly cancels out every good thing humanity has ever accomplished and ever will accomplish. Ah well, maybe you'll be 'into it' *shudders*.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
lacktheknack said:
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:
<link=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MyImmortal?from=Main.MyImmortal>It cannot be explained.

All you need to know is that it's about a bunch of Harry Potter goffik characters doing each other.
What the-Hahahahahahahahahahaha-oh god what the hell was that? I mean seriously hahahahaha Enoby, Dumblydore, Volexmort who came up with these names? Okay, okay I've calmed down from my fit of laughing and can now safely say that My Immortal is the worst thing the internet or the world has produced.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
russkiimperial said:

It single-handedly cancels out every good thing humanity has ever accomplished and ever will accomplish. Ah well, maybe you'll be 'into it' *shudders*.
Ah Feth it i'm in.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Mr.PlanetEater said:
lacktheknack said:
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:

What the-Hahahahahahahahahahaha-oh god what the hell was that? I mean seriously hahahahaha Enoby, Dumblydore, Volexmort who came up with these names? Okay, okay I've calmed down from my fit of laughing and can now safely say that My Immortal is the worst thing the internet or the world has produced.
Are you ready for this? The magic words of wonder are "Avera Cadavera".

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
FranckelSeijenmai said:
russkiimperial said:

Ah Feth it i'm in.
Really thats its? a three way between 3 wrinkly,saggy skinned,pasty,old bastards?! thats not distrubing or creepy it just gross like a roach crawling on your foot, you shake it of and move on......Feth what a letdown..(almost as bad as dawn of the dead)

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
Lets just say that when I asked how to deal with it, the very accurate advice I got was "Use your tears as lube."

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
shiaramoon said:
4 words: 2 girls, one cup
*shudder* I only saw the very beginning of it by accident when I was looking up a verbal description out of pure curiosity..... ewwwww....
How about 3 guys 1 hammer

I actually was able to watch the whole thing of that one. Even though a lot of people couldn't watch past 10 seconds. Its of 3 guys from the Ukraine who decided to kill a bunch of people back in the spring of 07 I think and 1 of the videos found its way online. Yeah I do have to say thats the most disturbing thing I have seen. One of the reasons I watched it was because I had been thinking of going into being a forensic scientist.

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
I saw a video of a bunch of thugs lighting a cat on fire, laughing as it threw itself against a wall and ran off.

I guess Ive been pretty responsible as far as avoiding really unpleasant movies and pictures on the internet. I have seen A LOT of stupid things, though.

yoshiru

Mar 7, 2011
Meh, nothing too gross, but I detest "Old Greg". I just eat my arm every time someone shows it to me while laughing.

killcheese

May 18, 2009
CM156 said:
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:
"Cloud mows the lawn". Don't read it unless you want a few weeks of scream yourself awake nightmares.
Explain to me this mighty cloud, in less nightmarish detail then the original
It involves your favorite FF VII character and Tifa doing some? unsavory things to one another
I really laughed out loud when i read it! it is kind of gross, but still funny.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
lacktheknack said:
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:

OKAY WTF really someone actually WROTE that shit? I read 2 "chapters" before stopping like really? Did that person even ever actually read harry potter before writing that because I am pretty sure a Vampire would get killed LONG before it was let in Hogwarts and why the fuck does she/he/it say fangs out to the gofficks. wtf is a goffick

I HATE YOU FOR LINKING THAT
It was like watching a train wreck though so I had you read some of it.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
lacktheknack said:
zombiejoe said:
CM156 said:

OKAY WTF really someone actually WROTE that shit? I read 2 "chapters" before stopping like really? Did that person even ever actually read harry potter before writing that because I am pretty sure a Vampire would get killed LONG before it was let in Hogwarts and why the fuck does she/he/it say fangs out to the gofficks. wtf is a goffick

I HATE YOU FOR LINKING THAT
It was like watching a train wreck though so I had you read some of it.
Heh. There was an incredible .gif of someone finding My Immortal in their internet browser (we see the screen), clicking on it, clicking through several pages, then cutting to the face-melting Nazi from Raiders of the Lost Ark, but I can't find it.

"WARNING: SUM OF DIS CHAPTA IS XTREMLY SCRAY. VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD."

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
The Scary Thread on here introduced me to some things I really wish I didn't know about.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Hmm... the usual scare sites
2 girls 1 cup
Goatse
Kids in the sandbox
1 priest 1 nun
pain Olympics
etc.