Test Your Mental Might With The Escapist's First-Ever Puzzle Adventure!

SpiderHam666

Apr 17, 2009
Thank you Fury! You have shown me what i could never find. Yes i know the "contrary" one but NOTHING happens. I did the "Terran" and all i see is Z0oyibt1eakinm<SPAN class=C_FFE900>LAkzynncef0 for the last line (WTF that means) and the "doomed" does the same as the "contrary"

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Daedalus1942 said:
Truehare said:
LinedGoat said:
Any hint for what I'm ment to do with the code I got from 4-2? I'm schtuck!

Edit:
I put the code in as coordinates, but that took me to a national park in Russia! That can't be right!
You've already solved it! Just think:

Where is that park located?
Holy hell and shit!
I just took a random guess from what you just said and got it right.
Woohoo!
No plotting that annoying map for me.
Though I do feel dumb >.<
-Tabs<3-
Ok, how did you get co-ordinates in Russia? Mine lead me to a spot off the coast of Ireland and another in South Africa. What am I doing wrong?!?!?

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Just named the first 5 games on my shelf for 4-2...and one of them was the game. No plotting for me!

UPDATE: Just did 4-1, that was a cool puzzle. I had to download a cipher to figure out the final code though ><

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
WARNING
Less than 5 hours before cerebral immolation.

Notify loved ones.
Notify next of kin.
Complete will.
Erase browser history.
Purchase tasteful headstone.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
NeedAUserName said:
Right, I need help with 4-1. I have 3 sets of coloured letters, I am aware of a certain mans cipher, but it still makes no sense....
You're probably decoding it wrong, I'd recommend downloading a cipher.

hint:
If you google it, I used the one from the second link down ;)

Landslide said:
WARNING
Less than 5 hours before cerebral immolation.

Notify loved ones.
Notify next of kin.
Complete will.
Erase browser history.
Purchase tasteful headstone.
How many hours is the final puzzle up for?

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I hate to ask, since I've done everything by my lonesome up until now, but could someone maybe message me a link to a good cipher? I keep finding these crappy ones that don't help one bit. >_<

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
WOO! Fourteen down, one to go! I am SO determined to be the first one to solve the last puzzle. That was a challenge to everyone reading this right now. Especially you! (Not the mods :/)

Mod Note - Your hints were as subtle as the sun.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
For people having trouble with Day 4

For technical reasons Internet Explorer is being annoying and not displaying everything as it should. It would be best if you used a real browser for it.

Also, code blue is now code yellow.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
haha "stop cheating you little &#$%" Nice. Figured out what to do before seeing that though.

Getting late, but guess I'll do some hints anyway...

multiple parts.
something to do with the italic words (obviously)
once you figure out how to stay free from harm (part 1), follow the directions literally...
had this one spoiled for me, but you need to change the the result using... something semi-related to part 1, and it's a new method

actually this one is pretty straight forward, but beware some tracings may look like things they are not.
when you get part 1 correct, it's so close to being done. Game itself may be a little obscure, but there's no harm in googling some more.

shadowmist1200

Dec 13, 2010
Takkid said:
Highlighting? Everything really. . . but I'm on my laptop so maybe that's why.
im on a laptop

ok this might help

expanding on the clues:
the clues are in the question: contrary, terran, doomed/ these codes three/ suffer no wounds

a little more help:
you need a cipher for the next bit

sorry if it revieled too much ive edited it because of the next post thanks though i wouldnt want the fun to go away (i just got a bit excited)