Testicles - Let's talk about 'em

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
never doubled over, but walked funny most of the time.....but man, the pain, it just....keeps on going, it's like the energizer bunny of pain X_X

the hardest ive ever nutted a dude, was in sparring class back in highschool, years ago, did a full power back kick, right as they went for an axe kick, BAM! right in his balls, he was crying, shivverin, and threw up right there on the floor. i swear i popped one of his that day O_O i hope i didnt, cuz thats not cool :X freaked me out a lil back then.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
The latest was last week when I pissed off a drunk cousin. It ended in a classic push over, stomp, and grind.

... im still a falsetto from that occasion.
But all and all the benefits far outway the risks involved.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Okay, due to popular demand I'll explain how I've punched myself in the balls. ><

It was during a shift at the videostore I work at. The store had been empty for almost 2 hours and a coworker and I were bored stiff. Figuring there was no one in the store to offend, we slapped on some Protest the Hero and jumped around like idiots head-banging and flailing around. After about 4 minutes of this, a client came in the store. I panicked and kinda jerked my body and I dunno how, but my fist smacked my crotch. I literally fell onto my side and rolled around yelping. Twas a sad day. :(

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
rockyoumonkeys said:
-Glorious Catgirl Leader snip-
All that means is that it hasn't happened YET.
Perhaps. But I do hope it will never happen.

The_Spirit_of_Epic

Jun 4, 2008
i remember when i was a kid when i was training for baseball, i got hit in the balls by a baseball. i've been scared of baseballs going straight at me ever sense.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Stephanos132 said:
dogstile said:
OP: Do you really think girls don't feel just as much pain from a well aimed kick?
They don't have testicles though, do they? That it is the subject in question here. Also, surely the technical equivalent for them would be the ovaries, so good luck kicking them.
The skin there is just as sensitive. It hurts just as much.

Edit: Therefore, it counts. I wouldn't have made the point, but then the OP tried to include girls.

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Okay, due to popular demand I'll explain how I've punched myself in the balls. ><

It was during a shift at the videostore I work at. The store had been empty for almost 2 hours and a coworker and I were bored stiff. Figuring there was no one in the store to offend, we slapped on some Protest the Hero and jumped around like idiots head-banging and flailing around. After about 4 minutes of this, a client came in the store. I panicked and kinda jerked my body and I dunno how, but my fist smacked my crotch. I literally fell onto my side and rolled around yelping. Twas a sad day. :(
I think you ought to add this into your post on the first page, more people'll read it. I feel your pain though!

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
2xDouble said:
This isn't 100% relevant, but I think it's awesome anyway. 7 super-powered nut shots on the same guy... in the same fight... ouch.

Red vs Blue Revelation, Chapter 10 [http://redvsblue.com/archive/?id=1344].
gotta love grif (but feel sorry for him aswell)

OT: yes many a times but the one that sticks out was when i was in year 7 playing hockey, someone goes to shoot with me stood behind them....well i'll let you figure the rest out

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
Boneasse said:
As for me? I did so today, actually, which prompted me to make this thread: I received a football soccerball with full speed straight to the groin today. I couldn't walk for 5 minutes, just laying on the ground moaning in pain. It's not the first time I've been hurt 'down there' but I won't bother you with any more details.
Same thing to me... and it was probably 15 years ago now. Yes I remember it. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. We were already short lads for the game, so I got the mandatory 3 minutes or whatever they give you and back in the game I went. I couldn't do more than trot around in a haze for the next 10 minutes or so.

I was afraid to look in my shorts after the game it had hurt so much. Not only the usual nausea but right good bit of sting and ache as well.

daubie

Mar 17, 2010
Julianking93 said:
My first girlfriend broke up with me by kicking me square in the balls.

With high heels on.
Jesus, that's not a brake up that's an assassination attempt.

little bear

Nov 1, 2009
got into a fight one day at school, for some reason beating kids up for yu-gi-oh cards in 03 was the best way kick off the weekend.

short story long - my attacker kicked me in the nutts with construction boots (timberlands). i threw up all over my cards and passed out on top of them....of course after screaming in white hot agony for 30 seconds.

Apr 28, 2008
Julianking93 said:

With high heels on.
Thats rough. When you recovered you should have found her and given her a haymaker in the babymaker.

OT: Quite a few times. One time I was just walking, and some ass comes up from behind me and just kicks me right in the testicles. Holy shit it was painful. No idea why he did it either. I didn't even know the kid. I ended up kneeling on one knee for lord knows how long...

Plenty more times due to "sac-tapping". Got I hated that.

And I once kicked a friend in the happy place. He was being an ass, and wouldn't stop. So I just kicked him there, and he stopped being an ass.

Also, an observation, getting hit in the balls hurts a lot more than getting hit/kicked in the penis.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Daffy F said:
Julianking93 said:

With high heels on.
Oh, Snap! I think I might wear a cup from now on...
do you realise how uncomfortable boners are then?

OT my balls are still intact.. so far

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
While I am able to recall the RIDICULOUS amounts of pain one feels when delivered a swift kick in the nuts, I can't recall exactly how it happened. I probably blotted it away to prevent mental scarring and/or personality disorders.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Yes, I have been hit there but I have not doubled over in pain, as usual I just went "eh" and dealt with it.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
7moreDead said:
Dug my front wheel in to a rut at slow speed, balls met the stem of the bike...Crunch.
GHAAA!!! I rember this stunt... I almost vomited because of the unpleasant feeling.

Funny though, I think that particular area emits a very special kind of pain. Never felt it anywhere else on my body.

Jul 9, 2010
We were practicing kicks in karate, I was partnered with my unhinged friend, him being a manly man was kicking hard. Then I got hit in the balls. I didn't fall down but my eyes were leaking and no mistake.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I got a Wii remote thrown into them once. For a second there, I thought I'd lost lefty, but I didn't waste time screaming: I just put a smackdown on the guy who did it.

Above

Oct 3, 2009
Alot of em,

Ive had...

A Punch
A Kick
A Headbutt (Yes...)
A Guitar (Very hard to explain)
and A Brick (That one hurt)