Testicles - Let's talk about 'em

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I got it in the balls by a baseball. I was going to pick it up and it hit an bump in the field... Right towards the families jewels.

Ouch. Never had a person do it to me though.

[sub][sub][sub]Ladies, please hit us somewhere else. It hurts like hell. I would rather get slapped in the face for ten minutes than get beaten in that region.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Not my balls, but I caught the ol' snake skin in my fly once. It was only a for a split-second since I immediately yanked the zip back down as soon as I felt it, but words cannot describe the pain...

lex.nero

Sep 26, 2010
Right, this one time i was very drunk at a new years party. My freind's dad used to bowl... alot. I had fallen asleep slumped against the wall at one end. He had laminate flooring and the room was about a good 20 metres long.

Long story short i woke up to unbelievable pain and a bowling ball between my legs, i don't know whether to attribute this to the drink or not but i couldn't stand up for an hour.

Siffit

Apr 4, 2009
As Karl Pilkington said: testicles shoud have a bonecage and should be located behind your ear

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
Stephanos132 said:
Got stung on the bollocks by a wasp once. That was unpleasent.

Edit: Of all the topics to get the 100th post on...
I cannot believe I just got ninja'd to this. By the first post no less.

Browbeat

Jul 21, 2009
The most spectacular strike to the 'nads that I have ever received happened when I was competing in the West Coast Tae Kwon Do National Qualifier in Oregon state. In this scenario, I was engaged with my opponent in the first round, and we were wearing standard sparring gear (foam/cloth limb pads, helmet, hard-surface Hogu (chest piece), mouthguard, and of course cup). With about thirty seconds to go in the first round, I went for a roundhouse kick to my opponent's head (which was at about a 6' elevation) - at the same moment he went for a full-power back kick, which was roughly at a 3.5' elevation.

His heel made contact with my cup, then my genitals, then likely my pelvis, as I flew a few feet through the air, landing on my back at the edge of the ring. Not, at this point I was surging with adrenaline, so all I had felt was the bemusement and slight outrage of being knocked down by a spectacular nutshot. The referee rushed over as I sprang back to my feet, eager to get back into it. He insisted on giving me a 10-count, making sure three times that I was still willing to continue.

Mind, I didn't FEEL anything wrong at that point, minus a curious pressure in my nethers.

I actually managed to finish the third round, losing by 3 points. Breathing hard and excited, I exited the ring, sitting down for a breather. At this point, I noticed that the pressure had developed into a considerable throbbing ache. And no matter what position I assumed (standing, sitting, prone, doubled over) it did not get any better.

It took me about ten minutes to shuffle off the competition floor and to the dressing room (a minute-and-a-half walk, tops), grimacing and sweating, as I tried to pry off the offending cup that had both helped and hindered me.

I probably sat in a white-pain daze for a few minutes, breathing and wondering if I'd ever felt anything quite like this before.

Within the hour, we were on our way back to Washington state, and I was paralyzed in the passenger seat - unwilling to move or even shift position, else the considerable dull pain would change to agonizing sharp pain.

Amazingly, no hospital attention was required. There was no freakish swelling, clots, or long term damage (at least as far as I know - this was three years ago). I could not walk for two more days, however, and the following week was extremely awkward for me... You see, it is as if I possessed a painful pendulum between my thighs, and if it touched either one (or any other matter, in fact), it's as if I were playing Operation. Naturally, there was call for me to 'walk it off' and stop pretending, but I tell you now, that by far the most painful scrotal injury I had ever sustained.

The most comical would have to be when I was thirteen and slipped from a river-crossing rail-bridge's middle support column, falling six feet onto a log that had been piled at its base among the flotsam on the sandbar. That was just pure comedy. True, I couldn't breathe for almost a minute, but I laughed as I limped home. Taught me to be careful when climbing where I shouldn't be...

Chris Sandford

Nope, no title.
Apr 11, 2010
I got kneed (i think thats the right verb for it) there last night. knocked me onto the ground and i started throwing up...

Maddhaus

Nov 18, 2009
Well, I may be wrong, but I think I've got the trump card on this topic:

When I got my vasectomy, the doctor started the procedure before the anesthetic had kicked in.

In other words, he started cutting before I was numb.

I apologize in advance to anyone whose testicles just retracted fully into their body.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Woodsey said:
Not my balls, but I caught the ol' snake skin in my fly once. It was only a for a split-second since I immediately yanked the zip back down as soon as I felt it, but words cannot describe the pain...
I did that twice too, i couldn't move for half a minute.

Ballswise (lol) i once jumped off a playground construction which had one of those toy plastic and elastic flags on them. I don't think a child should have to live with that pain.

I got accidentaly hit there once and bumped em into a table another one. Twas excruciating to say the least.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Ah such a painful subject. Think I'll tell you of the two most recent ones. First when I was standing behind a lame cow, we hiosted it's leg up but it shook it free, straight into my nuts. Then there was the time I was climbing over a barbed wire fence, it was raining and I was standing on a piece of wood to get over, I slipped off the plank right onto the fence.

This subject makes me wish I was an elephant, then my testicles would be on the inside where nobody could hurt them.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Boneasse said:
Have you ever been the one to dish out pain to a guys' nuggins, be it on purpose or not?
Oh they do it, and these girls will do it because they think it's funny to hit a guy there. Case and point, I was in my dorm room, and in walks my roommates newest... friend... and with high heels on she proceeds to stomp on my nuts three times, laughing the whole time. My roommate, being an awesome dude, kicked her out right away, and she legitimately didn't know why.
I could hardly breathe. It was terrible. Worst wake up ever.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
A tennis lacrosse ball. Yes, you read that right. A lacrosse ball.

My gym class was playing lacrosse with tennis balls, and I got nailed in the sack by a ball.

I'm currently devising an elaborate revenge plan.

So far, it consists of:

1)Walk up to the guy who threw the ball.

2)Sack tap.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I'd just like to point out that as I look at the latest posts, this thread is right below "How big is your.." - rather serendipitous.

As to the topic? Yeah. I was a kid, threw a rubber ball, it bounced off a wall and back at me low, I failed to catch it, pain pain pain.

clockout

Jun 7, 2010
If you get A5-35 on your balls...make sure they do not come in contact with water.

Just a tip

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
I have to say that the worst way to receive a tapper is from behind.

For some reason the sickness lasts longer.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Boneasse said:
As for me? I did so today, actually, which prompted me to make this thread: I received a football soccerball with full speed straight to the groin today. I couldn't walk for 5 minutes, just laying on the ground moaning in pain.
This has happened to me, quite a few times.

I also got into a fight once, where I was knee'd in the jubblies.