Tetris Dropping on PSN in Excessive 1080p

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
Does anyone else find it amusing that a staple Nintendo system game is now being made all badass on a Sony system? I find that highly amusing.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Why do video game developers waste our time by NOT making Tetris? This is a game that DESERVES to be remade plenty of times, in fact, I'm surprised that there isn't a Tetris for EVERY IP, it can only make the IP better.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
mad825 said:
how sad....

what makes this even sadder, the PS3 cannot even compete with this generation's graphical technology.
Wait. What? That makes no sense. There are so many graphically awesome PS3 games. I mean just look at God of War 3, Uncharted 2, and MGS4. Just in terms of graphics, those are amazing games. Also, didn't FFXIII look better on the PS3? I know it was only a very slight difference and it was likely due to bad work on Square Enix's part, but still. Don't make baseless claims.

phoenix352

Mar 29, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
The Rookie Gamer said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
Kind of sums up the PS3 to me. "You may not need it! But we have it in 1080p!"
This.

Really, they're just plain blocks. What's 1080p supposed to do beside give graphics whores there fix?
It's like the bit wars. Sony has pitched it's tent frimly in the "Make arbitrary claims about graphics" camp.
why does every one care about it being in 1080p ..so big whoop its in HD like every thing else just enjoy it .

OT: looks awesome! i hope that awesome soundtrack is available with the game.

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
FINALLY! Been meaning for a new tetris cause all I have is my game boy classic. Sign me up. Man, my mom is gonna develop roots on the chair when I get this one.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
shemoanscazrex3 said:
Yeah the whole gaming world all needed blocks falling down and vanishing in 1920 x 1080 resolution with 5 channels of audio. So you can hear a block falling down with so much immersion it'll rock your socks off. The graphical detail of those L shaped blocks will look so real you'll think you're constructing the white house and blowing up some terrorist's organization
WIN!

but yeah.. What can they do to Tetris that has not already been done?
Milking the cow you know!

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I actually like the sound of that, as long as it's a reasonable price. Thing is Tetris is usually pretty damn expensive, especially considering they've released the same game a billion times.