Texas Dems leave state to block quorum on voting bill vote

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Joe Manchin went to Texas to fundraise with republicans after telling the democrats who asked him for help that he agrees with them completely, which is why he's going for a bipartisan voting bill that nobody should vote against. He thinks we believe him.
Ah, Joe Manchin. The man who thinks bipartisanship is that the Republicans want something, and the Democrats should give it to them.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Joe Manchin went to Texas to fundraise with republicans after telling the democrats who asked him for help that he agrees with them completely, which is why he's going for a bipartisan voting bill that nobody should vote against. He thinks we believe him.
I hate him so much my dick is grinding its teeth.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
An update: if you can't win, cheat!
So, some of it isn't just dodgy stuff. The way the envelope is designed means that you can easily miss writing your information down a second time.... which is somehow necessary for verification. Because a criminal can't forge your numbers twice apparently.

Even if you think there is no possible dodgy stuff done by Patrick, this is a complete logicistical mess that clearly had design flaws and poor public awareness campaign.

Now, my next question is... is this just by design to prove Donnie claims?

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
So, some of it isn't just dodgy stuff. The way the envelope is designed means that you can easily miss writing your information down a second time.... which is somehow necessary for verification. Because a criminal can't forge your numbers twice apparently.

Even if you think there is no possible dodgy stuff done by Patrick, this is a complete logicistical mess that clearly had design flaws and poor public awareness campaign.

Now, my next question is... is this just by design to prove Donnie claims?
It is amazing to me just how complicated voting IS in the country that’s been calling itself the greatest democracy on Earth since forever.

Reactions: Thaluikhain