TGS '10: Mega Man Universe Hands-On

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
I dunno, but I only recently got into Mega Man, especially the earliest (1-3) and this makes me very happy. Unimpressed with the 3D though.

*resumes failing at X2*

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
So much for my dreams of creating my own robot masters... I knew making my own stage theme was out of reach, but still...

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
'Hey! Everybody you bored of regular LittleBigPlanet! Well then why not try LittleBigMegaman.... UNIVERSE!'

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
Archemetis said:
'Hey! Everybody you bored of regular LittleBigPlanet! Well then why not try LittleBigMegaman.... UNIVERSE!'
You beat me to the bunch, LBP but with more guns!

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
What does "Based on Megaman 2" mean? I certainly hope it doesn't have the exact levels. I saw most of the powerups from MM2, I saw upward and diagonal shooting, and I heard a pretty fricken sweet remix of Wood Man's theme. I just hope it doesn't rely too heavily on user made content...

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
based on MM2?

OK, MM2 may be miles ahead of the other NES megaman games (the non MM2 NES games are not remotely fun, IMO) but the NES era games did have good bosses and powerups to go with them.

I would love to own ElecMan with the whatever weapon CentaurMan has, or or use the Metal Blades on that SnakeMan ************ from 3.

seriously. think about it.

Also a cool idea, different remixes of the level music play depending on why weapon your using, and that the MegaBuster plays the original 8-bit.

seriously guys. THINK ABOUT IT.

lightsier

Nov 29, 2009
It will only rock if there's co-op. Also I expect they'll make money by charging for expansions for parts from other Megaman titles.

olicon

May 8, 2008
Would be nice if you can use Boost's shield, or Zero's sword.

Or better yet, play as Rush.