That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
I remember a few games like this, Game that are that good and that you get such a good feeling off. That you want to forget about it just so you can go through and play it again..
Kotor 1 & 2, The witcher, Mass Effect 1.. Many other games i cant remember.. What are your games you want to erase just to play again :p

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Mass Effect 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2.

And the entire gameplay aspect of Alpha Protocol and how fustrating the last mission was, but those are for a slightly different reason

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Mass Effect 1 & 2, KotOR 1 (I only had one playthrough of KotOR 2 so I can't remember it anyway), PoP: Sands of Time, God of War

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Final Fantasy X. I wish I could experience it again for the firs time.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
KoToR (not the sequel), Jade Empire, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and Oblivion.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
I think Metal Gear Solid 4, because, for some reason, it was the first MGS game I played, and now I've played the others, it would make a lot more sense to play them in order.

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
I agree with the Kotor's, Mass Effect, probably Borderlands so I can forget how much the end sucked.

Also both Left 4 Dead's. They're replayable but it would be awesome to start from scratch again.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Bioshock. Damn that game blew my mind the first time I played it. It's still good when I play it now but it's just not the same as the first time.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
MGG=REVIEWS said:
I remember a few games like this, Game that are that good and that you get such a good feeling off. That you want to forget about it just so you can go through and play it again..
Kotor 1 & 2, The witcher, Mass Effect 1.. Many other games i cant remember.. What are your games you want to erase just to play again :p
Nearly every single game that I have played except for System Shock 2, in that game you must play it once for play it properly afterward.
So yeah, every single game that I have played and finished.

MGG=REVIEWS

Dec 2, 2007
And, I have to admit.. Oblviion and Fallout 3 lost it ware when ya knew everthing.. All the lands secrets were revealed :/

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
All the Half-Life games. I'm bored, and I feel like playing a singleplayer FPS, but I'm too damn lazy to turn my PS3 on.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
Fallout 3, Mass Effect, The Neverhood, Both of the Dot Hack Series, Shadow of the Colossus, I can't think of them but there are quite a few.

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
Portal. Which is why I am not reading or watching any of the previews of Portal 2, nor will I read any reviews. I am just going to play it.