That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

PhoenixKing

Mar 31, 2010
I would have to say Final Fantasy Tactics. The plot unfolded so well, and you can have quite a few different parties. But I've played and beaten that game about.. say 15-20 times now with slightly different parties every time.
Man I want to play it fresh.

Photon987

May 27, 2009
STALKER SoC. I loved that first time I went to find Strelok's stash, and figured it was just more of the same, and being proven terribly, wonderfully wrong. Or the first time I went into X-18, expecting something just as bad as the Stash, only to find that it got even better/worse.

Blazblue. I went in knowing only three things: It was a fighting game; there was a character named Iron Tager, who was slow-moving; and there was a guy with a mask and a sword. What I got turned out to be quite possibly my favorite fighting game to date.

And finally, Demon's Souls. My first hour or so was nothing but tedious, agonizing death. But as soon as I reassessed my character, and strategy, I was having the time of my life getting the tar beaten out of me by all sorts of terrible monsters. If only I could relive those feelings of slaying the Man Eater, Flamelurker, or Old Allant, or the time I fought off my first enemy player by punching him off of a stairwell in 3-2.

...KotOR and others come to mind, as well, but the ones listed above are what I really yearn to re-experience.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Bioshock. I have tried replayed that game a couple of times, but there really is no point anymore.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Tinneh said:
The Austin said:
I wish I could forget Left 4 Dead and replay Left 4 Dead 2.

For some reason I just thought that number one was more fun, even thought number 2 was better in every way. That knowledge really kinda put a dent in my fun-factor.

Also, I'd like to forget the original so I wouldn't be so attached to a certain character who..... didn't make it.

*Sniff*
We all miss [CENSORED], dude, we all miss him.
But at least Francis made it! He's pretty cool too!

Games I'd like to forget so I can experience them like the first time I played them?

Star Wars Battlefront II, I was just shocked by how much fun I was having in my initial six hour sitting with that game.
Of course we all miss him, but I take solace in the fact that the others made it.

And when the hell is Lucas Arts going to make Battlefront 3?
Seriously, I sunk probably over 300 hours into that game's Instant Action mode alone!

Warmoon

May 21, 2009
I wish I could just play Alan Wake again because it was just so freaking awesome and the story was the best I have heard all year

bryanfuel

Aug 18, 2009
im sorry but i dont find oblivion very fun
mabye it takes some time to start up?

any way fallout 3, bioshock, half life 2

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Fallout 3, mass effect 1&2, GTA San Andreas, Resistance: Fall of Man.

There are more of em, but too lazy to sum em all up :p

MrJohnson

May 13, 2009
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout 2 (by that I mean I forgot Fallout so I forgot how far this was from the original), Guild Wars, Metro 2033, Final Fantasy 5, Persona 3, and the Star Wars Battlefront games.

holographicman

Oct 6, 2009
red faction guerilla.
cuz ive torn down every building on mars and im bored again.

also could the memory erasure machine also add a flamethrower to the game?
please?

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
Metroid Prime 3, Okami (but only sort of, because I got badly stuck several times, and that's not so fun)), and LoZ: Link to the Past. That one most of all.

.Warheart

May 1, 2009
Elder Scrolls games, Half-Life 1/2 games, Portal, Fallout 3, Mass Effect.. hell it goes on.

TheSchizoid

Oct 28, 2009
There are a ton, I'm sure that I could ramble off. There were a couple games I could just sit and play repeatedly even though I had played through them three or four times already (Final Fantasy II and III (SNES numbering) and Earthbound).

However, for the purposes of this game, the first game that came to my mind would be...

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
MercenaryCanary said:
unholyavenger13 said:
any of the mass effect games and in that respect i will try damn hard to know as little as possible about the third game
since i dont need any new hyped footage or game features given to me or the idenity of the next Archangel-esque character spoiled for me to make me buy the game
ive already decided i will
To be honest though, I kind of saw that one coming a mile away.

I kept thinking to myself...
A Turian sniper who favors the type of justice that gets things done, and despises crime... where have I heard that one before?

".
well i knew it was him before the game even came out
before i even read a description of his race or personality i knew it was garrus
because they told me

the next one should at least have some mystery around it