That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Marter said:
Final Fantasy X. I wish I could experience it again for the firs time.
I find your ninja skills...disturbing.

Kingdom Hearts I for me. Holy hell, it blew me away. The ending actually made me cry.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Probably Oblivion and Fallout 3 ( i know they were mentioned). As soon as you step out of the sewers in Oblivion, or the Vault in Fallout 3, you see the world and realize what a big place it is and dont know where anything it. Exploring it was huge amounts of fun. But now if I start a game I know where everything is and it takes away the initial charm.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Fallout 3

Knowing the outcome to everything, as well as all the stats and the items and whatnot...it just turns into a shopping list these days

1. Find _____
2. Kill _____
3. Do _____ mission
4. Win

Rinse and Repeat

I went back and played it, and, with only a single Level under my belt, wandered all the way up to the top left of the map, along the top (past Olney...brr...) and down past Dave onto Rivet

Most fun I've had on it in a while, simply because it's more mind-blowing to be out of your depth

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
Fallout 3, Oblivion, MW and MW2, FFX.

oh and GTA: lost and damned, because Senator Stubbs was HILARIOUS.

CapnRaccoon

Jun 16, 2010
Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow.
You will never experience that "Omg..what..is this?" feeling ever again.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Oblivion, Halo 1,2,3 , Dragon Age - Origins

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
I wish I could forget Left 4 Dead and replay Left 4 Dead 2.

For some reason I just thought that number one was more fun, even thought number 2 was better in every way. That knowledge really kinda put a dent in my fun-factor.

Also, I'd like to forget the original so I wouldn't be so attached to a certain character who..... didn't make it.

*Sniff*

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Moonmover said:
Morrowind. I wish I could replay that without knowing anything about it.
I know what you mean, I played it so many times that I knew exactly how to play the first 3 hours to get the maximum money and skills.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
What do you mean by forget exactly? Like you forget how to play, what is behind this and that corner? All Achievements are erased? None the less I'd go with Oblivion and Fallout 3. :3

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
God Of war 1/2 (haven't got 3 yet :( )
or fallout 3
or command and conquer
or darkwatch
or condemned 2
or pretty much any game i ever played, excpet some shitty one and tf2, because it's a too big part of my life to forget.

10zack986

Dec 5, 2009
Forget as in you've never played it. You go on your computer and say, "Hey, I've never played this."

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I want to replay Grandia again. My first RPG...I'd love to relive the joy of the first time I selected orders from a menu, and watched my character execute them.

Ahh...such a life changing demo disc.

Sable Rhapsody

Jun 29, 2010
Hmm. Pretty much every BioWare game ever falls into this category for me, though if I had to pick, it'd be the Baldur's Gate series. Either that or Jade Empire. Those games had some of the greatest "OH HELL" plot moments I've ever experienced.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Metroid Prime.

Id give almost anything to experience this game for the first time again.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Fallout 3, for two reasons.

One, the first moment you walk out of the vault. I knew exactly what I was going to see, but it still was an amazing moment. Being completely overwhelmed, not having any idea what to do, it's incredible.

Two, Tranquility Lane. The first time I played through that, I couldn't believe it. Completely threw me off.