That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

Nansen

Sep 29, 2009
Beyond Good and Evil and PoP: Sands of Time. and probably Oblivion, the all new world was just mindblowing. (and then I could laugh at my own expense again for not realizing you could fast travel until 15 hours in)

or Dragon Age: Origins just to get the thrill of romance with Alistair. it's just not the same 15 times around. *cough*

Zweiblumen

Mar 21, 2009
Hmm... so many.

Morrowind.
Diablo and Diablo 2.
Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2.
Deus Ex.
Dungeons and Dragons Online (this probably the most).
Might and Magic 6.
Psychonauts.
Dragon Age: Origins.
Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.
Call of Duty 2 and 4.
Jazz Jackrabbit 2.
Commandos 2 (though the reason I haven't played it again is because I can't install it).
Fallout and Fallout 2.
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast.
Wacky Races.

That's what I remember. :p

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
GeekishChris said:
Oblivion hands down.
Definitely. Dragon Age: Origins and KotOR too; I long for a plot-twist so well delivered and so hard-hitting as that game's.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Fable, Fable 2, KotOR (just the first one), and since I haven't played Mass Effect yet, I'll put it on my wait list

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
any of the mass effect games and in that respect i will try damn hard to know as little as possible about the third game
since i dont need any new hyped footage or game features given to me or the idenity of the next Archangel-esque character spoiled for me to make me buy the game
ive already decided i will

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
God Hand. Anyone who's never played this game should go kill themselves because it's awesome at batshit insane levels. I'm tempted to cover the lobe of my brain devoted to memory (Ironically, I forget which lobe this is, hurr hurr hurr) with tuna paste so my cat will destroy it, thus leaving me free of any memory about God Hand so I could rediscover it... also, I'll need potty training again, which was all kinds of fun.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Mass Effect 1+2, Assassins Creed 1+2, Rainbow 6 Vegas 1+2, The entire Halo series...

I'd be preoccupied for the next several months...

Continuity

May 20, 2010
The longest journey, fantastic game but like all adventure games its never the same as on the first play though where the story is fresh and the puzzles are new.

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
Probably Fallout 3, exploring the wasteland without a single clue on where anything is would be fantastic.