That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

Last Valiance

Jun 26, 2010
Bioshock; I want to relive the moment of being forced to beat your own father to death with a golf club.

Fallout 3, because when I first found a super mutant (before I'd even entered Megaton), I pretty much pissed my pants.

Mirror's Edge because it was awesome and one hell of a ride but too damn short.

Ya know what else? As much as you guy's will hate me for saying it, Halo 3. As it was the first game I ever played on a 7th gen console, I found it pretty damn mindblowing too simply through the sheer scale of... everything (I didn't start from the first level, btw, I started on the "Covenant").

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
This is gonna take a while:

Chrono Trigger,
Fallout 3,
Zelda: Wind Waker,
Eternal Darkness,
TWEWY,
Psychonauts,
Half-Life 1, 2, 2e1, 2e2, 2e3,
TF2,
Alan Wake,
Zelda: OoT,
(And we need to go on and on and oooonn...)

Ossum

Apr 19, 2009
Every game I've finished... but the big ones would be:
The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Ratchet and Clank(s)
Saints Row 2
Chrono Trigger
Parasite Eve
Beyond Good & Evil
Katamari Damacy I and II

Brawndo

Jun 29, 2010
Left 4 Dead, so I could re-experience the terror and adrenaline rush that I got the first time I played it every time I booted it up

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
definitely Mass effect 1 [actually playing 2 right now], call of duty 1-world at war, kotor 1 and 2, assassins creed 1, and gta 4.

oh yeah fallout 3 as well

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
I agree with a lot of these... one game I didn't see mentioned was the awesome Arcanum!

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
unholyavenger13 said:
any of the mass effect games and in that respect i will try damn hard to know as little as possible about the third game
since i dont need any new hyped footage or game features given to me or the idenity of the next Archangel-esque character spoiled for me to make me buy the game
ive already decided i will
To be honest though, I kind of saw that one coming a mile away.

I kept thinking to myself...
A Turian sniper who favors the type of justice that gets things done, and despises crime... where have I heard that one before?

I'd enjoy playing Dead Space again. That last boss was just a feeling of desperation coupled with "OH SHIT, THIS IS AWESOME".

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
Force Unleashed (I remember having an orgasm when I first saw the demo. I'm not even a Star Wars fan but I loved the fact that I could pick up and whip people across a map or turn them into a electric bomb :)
Final Fantasy 12 (played it 4 times 50+ hours each time)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Recockulous)
GTA IV (pretty good)
Throw in FFX, at first i hated it but second try at it and I got hooked.

[EDIT] Add in Gears of War games. Halo was fun because I was playing with friends. I played Gears 1 alone and still had fun. Halo campaign by yourself on Legendary is quite frustrating and boring.

iamded

May 18, 2010
Fallout 3. The first time I played that game, when everything I did was being experienced for the first time, it was amazing! Then in subsequent playthroughs it's still been awesome, but never as cool as that first time.
So Fallout 3 for sure.

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
Mass Effect 1 & 2, KoTOR 1 & 2, all the Halo games, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed 2, several others I may have already forgotten.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
The Austin said:
I wish I could forget Left 4 Dead and replay Left 4 Dead 2.

For some reason I just thought that number one was more fun, even thought number 2 was better in every way. That knowledge really kinda put a dent in my fun-factor.

Also, I'd like to forget the original so I wouldn't be so attached to a certain character who..... didn't make it.

*Sniff*
We all miss Bill, dude, we all miss him.

But at least Francis made it! He's pretty cool too!

Games I'd like to forget so I can experience them like the first time I played them?

Star Wars Battlefront II, I was just shocked by how much fun I was having in my initial six hour sitting with that game.

Ruzinus

May 20, 2010
If I could do this for one game, and only one...
It would probably be Phoenix Wright. It's not my favorite game, but of the games I really love, I think it's the one that loses the most on a second playthrough.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
All of the pokemon games.
I remember when I first started to play Pokemon Diamond and the newness and wonder and music.
I would wipe my mind after I finished Diamond and play Heartgold.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Mine would be Kotor hands down. Just for the big plot twist.

When you find out that you are Revan. It is one of the very few moments in my gaming experience where my jaw dropped because they go back and show some characters hinting at it, but I never saw it coming. That scene just left me speechless.