That Game you wish you could forget just so you could play it again ?

Anton Becker

Apr 18, 2011
DEF. Fallout 3! and then i would forget it again and play F:NV. It was so identical to the 3'rd that it ruined the game... :(

VincentR

Apr 17, 2011
Oh jesus.. so many.. but I guess most of all..

Halo 1 (Oh god.. I actually played through the first level again recently and had so much fun; it just feels so much more epic for some reason than any of the sequels ever did to me)

Marathon Series (The story was just so much fun to discover... and the twisting story through-out the games)

Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (Except I want to be able to remember the quickest route for the water temple, because seriously? Fuck the Water Temple. Also, I remember the Kid water temple to be a pain in the ass, too, although not nearly as bad. What the hell? What's up with water levels.)

Halo: ODST. (The first Halo since 1 where I honestly got IMMERSED in the game, and I loved every second of it. I kept waiting to see what happened next.)

Blah, blah.. lots more, but those are what first pop into my head.

KalosCast

Dec 11, 2010
VincentR said:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time. (Except I want to be able to remember the quickest route for the water temple, because seriously? Fuck the Water Temple. Also, I remember the Kid water temple to be a pain in the ass, too, although not nearly as bad. What the hell? What's up with water levels.)
I doubt it's intentional, but almost every Zelda game has the Water-themed dungeon being the most difficult or otherwise most hated area of the game.

Though, if you've played Master Quest (it was a pre-order bonus with Wind Waker, I think) where all the dungeons are harder... the Water Temple is actually easier. It's so hard in its original version, that by making it harder, it broke the very concept of difficulty and shifted over to being easy again. It's actually possible to make the Water Temple unbeatable if you use a key on the wrong door, too.

Pretty much any single player game with a deep and engaging plot, since it rather loses the "engaging" part once you know all the important twists.