That one game you want to be announced.

mirage202

Mar 13, 2012
Rellik San said:
I want a new Battle Zone game...

That would make me happy in the pants... well that and a sequel to Shogo MAD.
If you haven't already, look up BIONITE: Origins, they are going for the BZ feel with that game, was a Kickstarter not long ago that succeeded.

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
Like other have mentioned, Battlefront 3 would be AWESOME, but sadly I don't think that will ever happen. I think another Jade Empire would be nice, as long as Bioware doesn't mess it up with another ending fiasco or turn it into a mediocre mmo.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Jaeke said:
Seriously though, Elder Scrolls VI: Atmora.

Bricks will be shat.
How about Elder Scrolls VI:Akavir.

OR!

Elder Scrolls VI:Nirn. Yeah nothing like that's gonna happen for years, but I can dream right?

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
Evil Genius 2. Now featuring multiplayer campaigning for truly evil geniusing.

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
piinyouri said:
A sequel/remake for Crystalis or E.V.O. Search For Eden.

My squees would sunder the earth.
Here I thought I was the only person to like that game

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Viewtiful.

Joe.

And yes, yes. I know all about the legalities involved and why this might not ever happen- doesn't mean I don't want to hear an announcement.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
DoPo said:
Another Legacy of Kain game. It is possible I'll need a new screen afterwards from all the money I throw at it.
This. We are long over due for a new Legacy of Kain game.

Ryan Hughes

Jul 10, 2012
Suikoden VI. Needs to be made, end of story. In a world full of endless grinding RPGs, a new Suikoden would be a breath of fresh air. Also, Game of Thrones meets Pokemon, it would sell hotcakes.

While Shadow of the Colossus is not really a game that should have a direct sequel, I think another exploration-based "kill huge monsters" ICO game would be great.

Half-Life 3. As everyone else has mentioned. Even though I am like the 90th person on this thread to suggest it, it would just be that awesome.

Zone of the Enders 3. While the other titles were ok, and I had my problems with them, they were onto something really great with very agile and fliudly controlled Giant Robot battles. If they expand and improve this, I thing it could be a great game.

jayzz911

Nov 9, 2010
really? nobody thought of SHENMUE 3? am i really the only one that wants it :( (and by want i mean i would do unspeakable things for this game.) Hell i'd be happy if they just released the damn script i care more about the story than anything else. GRRRRRRR YU SUZUKI I WILL FIND YOU AND STEAL YOUR SCRIPT GRRRRRRRRRRR

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Star Wars Battlefront 3, there are only so many time I can play my old copy of Battlefront 2 for my PS2 (not to mention the old girl's starting to shit the bed).

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
DoPo said:
Another Legacy of Kain game. It is possible I'll need a new screen afterwards from all the money I throw at it.
We're getting a soul reaver reboot actually...I'm unsure how i feel about this as it's got one helluva rep to live up to. Also, if they don't get Michael Bell and Simon Templeman back to voice Raziel and Kain then I'm not even gonna bother giving it an iota of a chance (No! I don't care what anyone says, i can't imagine anyone else voicing those characters and anyone else they brought in would be a complete downgrade).

Tinygiant

Feb 16, 2011
I'd like a Jak 4. A proper one, made by Naughty Dog, that nicely explains how Haven City was built and whatnot.

Then, when everything's nicely tied together, kill Jak off. Of old age or something.

the_great_cessation

Nov 29, 2011
Beyond Good and Evil 2. I've been waiting 9 years for some closure to the ending of the first game, I think it's about time Ubisoft got down to getting this one done...
Jade Empire 2.
A Jet Force Gemini reboot or sequel.
Dark Cloud 3
A new Oddworld title.
A follow up to the 2008 Prince of Persia reboot

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Aprilgold said:
BigOrteil said:
Finally, I want, so badly a remake of the original Metal Gear games on Peace Walkers or Metal Gear Solid 4's engine. There's no reason Kojima CAN'T do it but it most likely wouldn't sell so well and it might just come out on hand-helds if anything. I mean full remake, new sounds, redid chip-tune music, third person action, all the shit that we loved in the new Metal Gear games.
This. I want a new metal gear game like the first Metal gear solid, only updated to today's graphics and such. put it on par with MGS3 subsistence with fully controllable camera and (maybe) a camo system. that game would be amazing.