"That's not how the game is supposed to be played!"

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Rome:Total War I love to choose certain maps and then create specific armies to fight in them. Germanic Axemen vs Peasants, Archers v Archers in a forest, phalanxes on a hillside, etc. That and besiege Rome with Heavy Onagers completely upgraded vs. one unit of peasants and just watch Rome burn in flames because the peasants just flee to the city center.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Star Wars Battlefront, I would play sniper as the Republic Jet Trooper for the entire battle, all with the Commando Pistol.

GTA2, lay oil slicks on bridges so everyone would drive off the the edge, I usually have a wanted level when I do this, so all the police drown.

TopHatTim

Nov 8, 2008
scnj said:
I dunno if anyone knows this, but when you jumped in the old Grand Theft Auto games, the guy would automatically clear the car. So I would steal cars and park them end to end so their bumpers touched, until I had around 50 of them. Then I'd go to the first, hit jump and watch him magically fly over 50 cars. Or if I parked four of them to form a rectangle, I could jump and turn in mid air, so he'd fly round in circles.

God, I was sad.
its ok...i did it too.

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
I once made a totally symmetric settlement in Caesar 3.

Also, back when I played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I'd max out my characters Acrobatics and Athletics and go on these ridiculous parkour sprees where I'd jump on everything from rooftops and cliffs to towers and walls.

Gaming_Purist

May 10, 2009
Speedrunning L4D trying to use minimal ammo.

BF2 is also great to just stuff around in and melee ppl because of the large maps.

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
I used reverse-pickpocketing to give every citizen of Megaton cool looking clothes and armor in Fallout 3.

And I also gave Elder Lyons some Enclave armor to wear. How's that for irony?

Ravensong

Jun 1, 2009
In the Omaha beach map for MOHAA fps I used to get people to crouch behind the bunkers or other walls to high to jump over so I could snipe from on top of them... Allies cried "HAX" Axis cried "Teamwork".
In guildwars a former guild of mine got a team together for Alliance Battles that consisted of Echo-Pascifism-blackout spam. The effect is that we were able to nullify large portions of the enemy teams for large periods of time.
Long Live Team Asshat!