That's so hot! ... Xbox problems. :(

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
I feel weird, like my 360 is a super hero, because I'm the only person I know that hasn't ever had a problem with it ever. @_@

Anyway, when I got it, thinking how stupid it would be to put something with low vents on the ground in carpet, I decided to take an empty cardboard box, poke tons of holes in the top (STAB STAB), and set it on there.

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
Call Xbox customer support and then they should come to a deal where you get a Xbox in 2-4 months.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
WillSimplyBe said:
I feel weird, like my 360 is a super hero, because I'm the only person I know that hasn't ever had a problem with it ever. @_@

Nor have I, but I live in fear, especially when I plat Fallout 3 and the back of the machine gets hotter than a room full of Jessica Albas.

ROFLross

Jan 8, 2009
Yeah, I've relised that there isn't any more techniques I can use to try and stop it over heating.
So I tried to call up support.. But I get a robot.. And all it wants me to do is do it online.
Which annoys me, I wanted to talk to a real person, plus, what if I didn't have internet access? I'd be screwed.

Droids_Rule

Mar 26, 2009
I had to pay like, $80 or $90 bucks, unfortunately, but that's because my warranty had only JUST ran out like, a month before it started happening. :\