The anti christ of gaming emerges to the world!!!

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
TU4AR said:
Noone here is old enough to remember John Romero and Daikatana? Okay.

Also, the fanatiscism in this thread scares me.
"ROMERO IS GONNA MAKE YOU HIS *****."

worst ad campaign ever...I do remember playing a demo of Diakatana and actually liking it, but then again, that was before it came out and again I was young and had very little standards. I was like "this is cool but I'm gonna go back to UT/Q3 now."

ApophisMP

Oct 27, 2010
Dont care who he/she is cuz ill be the one with the M-200 from over a mile away Breathe, aim, relax squeeze

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I'd say Sub-Zero (with his heart so cold). What would be a better tweest than an entity who owes his very existence to gaming?

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
Jack Thompson, Kotick has an actual reason for the things he does. $$. Thompson doesnt rly seem to have one imo.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I hate to break this to you, but the whole deal with the anti-Christ is that nobody knows he's the anti-Christ, untill it's too late.

So it's probably the person we least expect, like Nolan North.
Or Tim Schafer. Or Gabe Newell.

Someone we think is one of the good guys.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
Veldie said:
RatRace123 said:
You're all blind, the gaming anti-christ is going to be one of us.

Only someone with an intricate knowledge and appreciation for the industry can lead to its downfall.

How's that for a dramatic twist?
Thats a very sad and horrible one to think one of my fellow gaming brothers or sisters could destory the very fabric of what i hold most dear.
Are we thinking of the same kinds of people?

I spent most of last night muting people while playing Red Dead online.

I got sick of hearing about one kids Kool-aid withdrawals.

Only the anti-Christ could drink copious amounts of over sugar'd Kool-aid and live.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
8-Bit Grin said:
Veldie said:
RatRace123 said:
You're all blind, the gaming anti-christ is going to be one of us.

Only someone with an intricate knowledge and appreciation for the industry can lead to its downfall.

How's that for a dramatic twist?
Thats a very sad and horrible one to think one of my fellow gaming brothers or sisters could destory the very fabric of what i hold most dear.
Are we thinking of the same kinds of people?

I spent most of last night muting people while playing Red Dead online.

I got sick of hearing about one kids Kool-aid withdrawals.

Only the anti-Christ could drink copious amounts of over sugar'd Kool-aid and live.
I dont play tons of online even tho I do every type of gaming platform. But when I do I refuse to play with children and or Obnouxies people btw what system you got RDR on?