The "Autism family": Is this acceptable?

Susano

Dec 25, 2008
SinisterSpade|LH| said:
I know I'm going to be hated for this. I do not care.

I think those children should be put down. I believe they should have been put down the moment they were found to have severe autism. I also believe the mother should have been sterilized.

I believe the same for all mental handicaps and disorders, along with some physical. The gene pool should be cleansed in such a way. I also believe that people should only be allowed children based on their monetary status. Poor, one child. Middle class, two. Upper class, two-three depending on where they live, and it's current population. The Earth is becoming too crowded. Hell, I also believe that the elderly should be euthanized. At around seventy, they just become burdens on society, and a waste of space.

I'm a stark believer in natural selection. Sadly, with the way our science and medicine are today, it's become much easier for the undesirable genes to manage to survive.
Because rich people automatically have better genes, amirite?
This is why we have progress. Yes, admittedly more people are living. This doesn't mean that we should disregard medicine altogether, it means that we should find a way to accommodate these people.

Sajuuk-khar

Oct 31, 2009
SinisterSpade|LH| said:

I think those children should be put down. I believe they should have been put down the moment they were found to have severe autism. I also believe the mother should have been sterilized.

I believe the same for all mental handicaps and disorders, along with some physical. The gene pool should be cleansed in such a way. I also believe that people should only be allowed children based on their monetary status. Poor, one child. Middle class, two. Upper class, two-three depending on where they live, and it's current population. The Earth is becoming too crowded. Hell, I also believe that the elderly should be euthanized. At around seventy, they just become burdens on society, and a waste of space.

I'm a stark believer in natural selection. Sadly, with the way our science and medicine are today, it's become much easier for the undesirable genes to manage to survive.
Heil! Bah...

Tell me: are you a big, strong, highly brilliant man? A man completely without flaws? A man completely without allergies, diseases or otherwise minor or major genetic defects? The "übermensch"?
If yes: well good for you, you're about the only one, thanks for being an uncaring dick.
If no: well I guess you should also have been euthanised or sterilized at birth, because you're not completely 100% perfect. It's just a little step further...

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
My brother has Asbergurs Syndrom (I know I spelled it wrong). And I know a guy who works at a senior citizens home and he has full on Autism and he acts like the happiest guy on the happiest day in happy land. She is allowed to have kids as long as she can take care of them.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
As long as she doesn't go bitching to welfare or what-have-you about how tough her self inflicted life is then she should feel free. Although six kids is a lot, doesn't anyone care about space?

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
She can have kids if she wants, but shes 100% responsible for them though.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Even if the kids didn't have autism, I would not suggest having more children.

Overpopulation's already rampant.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
SinisterSpade|LH| said:

My brother has Autism asshole.

A13X T3h NubCak3

May 12, 2009
As long as those kids dont pass on their genes no harm is done to the human race, If infact they do then we are going backward as a species

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
To willingly get pregnant knowing you have high odds or a certainty of your child being "herp derp"
This is the first ever post on this forum that actually made me physically laugh, good work sir!

Oh, and i agree.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Humanity disgusts me sometimes. I'm just so happy and positive and special I have to have six kids just so I can feel good about myself. Autism or not, this is sickening. Why do that to your family? You CANNOT give six kids the same amount of love and attention as you can in a family with two. It's their right to do it, but it's also my right to turn my nose up at it.

And for anyone who says it doesn't bother them if they aren't burdens to society, realize that they are regardless of whether they want to be or not. Thanks to US tax law, they'll be receiving all sorts of tax relief and benefits that more needy people without six kids won't get. But that's another topic altogether.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
SinisterSpade|LH| said:
You're an idiot.

The Third Reich did it solely on hair color, eye color, and religion. None of which have anything to do with my solutions. Shoo.
And you're doing it based on social status.

You're right, that's completely different.
Maybe you should come up with a genius plan to get rid of the homosexuals while you're at it.

Susano

Dec 25, 2008
Blatherscythe said:
SinisterSpade|LH| said:

My brother has Autism asshole.
So? You're not arguing properly, and saying that is not going to change ANYONE'S views, considering they came to that conclusion anyway. Why on earth would they care about what one person on the internet has in their life?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
SinisterSpade|LH| said:
gof22 said:
SinisterSpade|LH| said:

I have to disagree with this. killing someone because they are born with a mental or physical disability is wrong in my opinion. Forceful euthanasia is also wrong in my opinion. If they want to die than they can go and get help to die in peace, but forcing death on someone in my opinion is just wrong.
What's the word I'm looking for... oh, right. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

Let's figure some simple things out, shall we? Natural selection is a good thing. It keeps the species strong. Bad genes die, good genes survive. However, with how far we have advanced in medical science and the like, natural selection has been curb stomped. Bad genes are able to survive without a problem.

And that's bad. Follow? Bad genes by design of natural selection are suppose to die out. And so, as I stated earlier about how our medical science has prevented this, the only solution is to do it ourselves.

Now. We also have a few tiny other problems. Over population. Dwindling resources. World hunger. What is a good little way to fix all these problems? Lowering the population! Restricting how many children couples can have does this. Euthanization of the elderly, who are nothing but a burden on SOCIETY is another. Killing off bad genes and sterilizing the others is another.

A smaller population means we don't have to use up as many resources. There wouldn't be as much waste or pollution. Etc.

To think otherwise is a foolish notion.
It isn't called wrong, wrong, wrong. It is called an opinion, opinion, opinion. Just as your thoughts are an opinion. Don't start trying to pass your opinions off as facts.

Yes, there is over population in the world. That is a fact. Saying natural selection is a good thing is an opinion, not a fact.

Restriction on how many people a couple has I can see. killing people because they are born a certain way or forcing euthanasia on the elderly is a foolish notion, that is my opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make yours right either.

Also, if you are going to insult me because I don't agree with your statement than don't reply to this post.

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
I think she shouldnt have children anymore i mean do you think those children will have a good life but I really feel sorry for the non-autistic child

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I feel for that 1 out of 6 kid who will end up taking care of his siblings. That much responsibility on one person. I can't support this woman right to have children. I know that is cruel but the fact that she has a high probability of having kids who won't be able to take care of themselves long after she is gone is cruel in its own right.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
JWW said:
No, we have enough people.
I agree fully with you here and I would like to add that in some countries there's actually need for those who can take care of those who can't do it themselves. I'm unsure if this is genetic, but at that age she should not get more kids as the chance the kids will be born with Downs syndrome is higher when she's passed 40 years old.