The Avengers New Trailer

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
So what with me being British and living in England I wasn't really paying attention to the Superball this weekend, but now the film trailers from the ad breaks are starting to pop up and this little number caught my eye:

Looks as good as the other trailers have looked so far, but what's interesting about this one is that now the CGI effects are in. Only problem is, I know next to nothing on Marvel lore.

Anyone wanna say what they see so I can get hyped too?

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Captain America,Iron Man (One and Two) ,Thor and The Incredible Hulk all had overlapping cameos for The Avengers. Now with Tom Hiddleston returning as Loki he will try to conquer earth with his army and The Avengers must stop them.

If you want to know more you could easily google it.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
Looks good, cant wait to see more trailers/the movie

not liking hulk so far though, seems a little..small for some reason, figured he'd tower over the other avengers.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Maybe its just me geeking out, but I really don't think those beasties at 00:30-00:31 are Skrulls. I mean they don't even bear a passing resemblance to them. I anything, they look like Rock Trolls from Thor's rogues gallery.

Which really makes sense when you think about it. For those not in the know, the Rock Trolls are pretty much pests of the Nine Realms that make up The World Tree, Yggdrasil, toiling away underground, getting involved in skirmishes in an attempt to better there lot. Who better for Loki to manipulate to serve him. If this is the case, than that might also mean that we could see another Thor villain with Ulik, The Rock Troll, one of the few of his race who can match Odinson in strength.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Quantum Roberts said:
Maybe its just me geeking out, but I really don't think those beasties at 00:30-00:31 are Skrulls. I mean they don't even bear a passing resemblance to them. I anything, they look like Rock Trolls from Thor's rogues gallery.

Which really makes sense when you think about it. For those not in the know, the Rock Trolls are pretty much pests of the Nine Realms that make up The World Tree, Yggdrasil, toiling away underground, getting involved in skirmishes in an attempt to better there lot. Who better for Loki to manipulate to serve him. If this is the case, than that might also mean that we could see another Thor villain with Ulik, The Rock Troll, one of the few of his race who can match Odinson in strength.

That does sound pretty cool, I was wondering of the magic cube from Captain America and the end of Thor had any relevance to giant alien looking space ships.