JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧

[HEADING=1]JoJo Proudly Presents:[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]The Badass Name Game[/HEADING]​

Good evening fellow Escapists, I'll keep this short. This is a remake a forum game I remember from my early days of this forum which was fun and I can't find now, it may have been an unfortunate casualty of the much-needed Role-Playing and Forum Games sub-forum split that happened a couple of years back. Anyhow, I have no idea who created the original but whoever it was, credit goes to that anonymous person for this idea and seriously, you're awesome.

Now, the idea is that together we're going to make the most badass name imaginable. In the each post the next player will add one name to the existing name to make it longer and cooler. The added name can be anything from a title, given name, family name or something after their name and it can go anywhere you like. Use some imagination and lets have some fun!

I'll start:

Maximus

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Legendary Power Turbo Lightning Major Maximus Decimus Ownius

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ownius

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Doge The Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ownius

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Almighty Doge The Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ownius

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ownius

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Steampunk Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Steampunk Major Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius von Hohenzollern

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Steampunk Major-General Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius von Hohenzollern

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Lightning Steampunk Snoop Major-General Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius von Hohenzollern

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Super Power Turbo Fisting Lightning Steampunk Snoop Major-General Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius von Hohenzollern

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Cristóbal Almighty Doge The Asexual Legendary Indie Super Power Turbo Fisting Lightning Steampunk Snoop Major-General Wolfgang Maximus Mother-Fucking Decimus Ungern-Sternberg Ownius von Hohenzollern