The Battle Of The Sexes

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

We man boys are weak and pitiful in comparison.
those are the kind of posts that start flame wars.and learn english retard

Mar 28, 2009
robert632 said:
wrecker77 said:
whats upp with all the gender posts today!!??
because people are cows that follow each other into the saughter housei.e idiots who follow each other for the sake of people being to lazy to think up much else.

O.T neither. one has a penis the other a vagina/breasts. those things together crete something pleasurable to both sides, if you get my meaning.
Actually I hadn't seen any posts like this today, my brother just brought it up the other day and I wanted to say what the escapist community thought.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Guys: Easier to understand, more logical.
Girls: Better at organizing things, far better social skills usually.

Archaeology Hat

Nov 6, 2007
LilithLeVay said:
Women also have mitochondrial DNA which allows us to track our ultimate mother.

Over to you.

Lilith
Men have Y-Chromasome DNA which does exactly the same thing as Mitochondrial DNA... but for men. Nor does it "allow you to track your ultimate mother". As far as we can tell we can trace our ancestry back to one of 7 Women and 4 Men. This in no way means that at some point in the past there were only 7 Woeman and 4 Men, it simply means that all but 7 Women's Mitochondrial DNA clades and all but 4 Men's Y-Chromosome DNA clades have met dead-ends, either by not reproducing or by only producing Male Children (for Mitochondrial DNA) or Female Children (For Y-Chromosome DNA).

It is more than likely that there are decades, centuries even millenia between the time that say, Ursula and Xenia existing. To use Bryan Sykes' names for them.

/end Bioarchaeology Rant.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
bjj hero said:
Guys, if your friend says he's "fine". He's fine.

If your girlfriend says shes "fine", shes pretty far from fine but wants you to play 20 questions.
Probably the single most annoying thing about women! Why can't you just tell us?!

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Man: direct, simple.
Women: indirect, subtle.

Oh yeah...and many women tend to operate under the "plausable deniability" directive.

phi161

Aug 3, 2009
Guys: can grow moustaches and not look weird

"With great mustache comes great responsibility"

Girls: smell good

Animated Rope

Apr 14, 2009
Souplex said:
A random person said:
Women, on the other hand are more sensible (we men do a lot of stupid crap)
As a sensible person I say that the whole one group is more sensible than the other thing is a myth. I know plenty of men who are more sensible than some women and vice versa. Being sensible is just the result of brainpower and upbringing.
Men are more energetic, so when they're acting dumb, it's typically more obvious. =)

LooK iTz Jinjo said:
bjj hero said:
Guys, if your friend says he's "fine". He's fine.

If your girlfriend says shes "fine", shes pretty far from fine but wants you to play 20 questions.
Probably the single most annoying thing about women! Why can't you just tell us?!
Why can't you just figure it out yourself? >.>

On a more serious note, I'm probably more relaxed on that point though. My mother taught me to be open and let her know if there was anything wrong. Which means sometimes when I'm in the mood I can be extremely blunt about things. It gives me a thrill. =p (Hopefully I don't scare people with it.)

roboosh

May 8, 2008
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

Why? I really think anyone who is sad enough to get angry over someone thinking one gender is better than the other... well I couldn't care less if they got pissed off with me.
And for the love of fuck don't tell me to learn English in a sentence that lacks all the correct punctuation. Finally, you can go around calling people fucktards on the internet all you like but if you decide to start talking like that in the real world you're gonna get something broken.

...knob

ianwulf

Apr 28, 2009
Archaeology Hat said:
LilithLeVay said:
Women also have mitochondrial DNA which allows us to track our ultimate mother.

Over to you.

Lilith
Men have Y-Chromasome DNA which does exactly the same thing as Mitochondrial DNA... but for men. Nor does it "allow you to track your ultimate mother". As far as we can tell we can trace our ancestry back to one of 7 Women and 4 Men. This in no way means that at some point in the past there were only 7 Woeman and 4 Men, it simply means that all but 7 Women's Mitochondrial DNA clades and all but 4 Men's Y-Chromosome DNA clades have met dead-ends, either by not reproducing or by only producing Male Children (for Mitochondrial DNA) or Female Children (For Y-Chromosome DNA).

It is more than likely that there are decades, centuries even millenia between the time that say, Ursula and Xenia existing. To use Bryan Sykes' names for them.

/end Bioarchaeology Rant.
I didnt know that much, but i knew she was talking a bit of bull lol

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

Why? I really think anyone who is sad enough to get angry over someone thinking one gender is better than the other... well I couldn't care less if they got pissed off with me.
And for the love of fuck don't tell me to learn English in a sentence that lacks all the correct punctuation. Finally, you can go around calling people fucktards on the internet all you like but if you decide to start talking like that in the real world you're gonna get something broken.

...knob
1 at least my sentence makes sense "we man boys" wtf 2 if i said this shit to you in real life you wouldnt do shit so fuck off and 3 your pretty much saying you dont care if you start a flame war.

roboosh

May 8, 2008
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

...knob
1 at least my sentence makes sense "we man boys" wtf 2 if i said this shit to you in real life you wouldnt do shit so fuck off and 3 your pretty much saying you dont care if you start a flame war.
OK, to answer you in the same way:
1. Man-boys is not to be taken seriously, it is a jokey name for the male gender.
2. If you were a cheeky little ***** in real life to me I'd tell you to fuck off once, and should you ignore that I'd give you a smack. Trust me, you're gonna get into some serious trouble with people if you keep your "I can be as rude as I like to anyone and I'll be fine" attitude.
3. That is not true. I don't think anyone is going to be offended by me saying girls are superiour, unless they have some bloody issues or are just stupid as fuck. I don't want to start a flame war and I don't believe my original post would anger anyone with the slightest amount of intelligence or even just a sense of humour.
I don't know why you're being such a weirdo about this, but maybe we got off on the wrong foot.

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

...knob
1. Man-boys is not to be taken seriously, it is a jokey name for the male gender.
2. If you were a cheeky little ***** in real life to me I'd tell you to fuck off once, and should you ignore that I'd give you a smack. Trust me, you're gonna get into some serious trouble with people if you keep your "I can be as rude as I like to anyone and I'll be fine" attitude.
3. That is not true. I don't think anyone is going to be offended by me saying girls are superiour, unless they have some bloody issues or are just stupid as fuck. I don't want to start a flame war and I don't believe my original post would anger anyone with the slightest amount of intelligence or even just a sense of humour.
I don't know why you're being such a weirdo about this, but maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
no.2 sounds like your trying to make your balls feel bigger and no.3 would offend men have you ever walked up to a man on the street and said that getting the reaction your implying because if so then you live in a wierd place.

ianwulf

Apr 28, 2009
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

...knob
no.2 sounds like your trying to make your balls feel bigger and no.3 would offend men have you ever walked up to a man on the street and said that getting the reaction your implying because if so then you live in a wierd place.
no he was just defending himself you prick, and he's bloody right to.
of course it would be offensive but what he's saying is that the man he said it to would be mature enough not to get his vas deferens in a twist.

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
ianwulf said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
scorch 13 said:
roboosh said:
Girls are all powerful.

...knob
no he was just defending himself you prick, and he's bloody right to.
of course it would be offensive but what he's saying is that the man he said it to would be mature enough not to get his vas deferens in a twist.
six words.fuck off this thread is old.