The Battleborn Community Has Organized an Event to Try to Save the Game

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I didn't hear anything about this... how exactly was this supposed to convince older players to come back? Honestly, the rigid community's vocal minority that cried over any changes Gearbox tried to make to matchmaking and loot killed the game for me. People whined about Lootpocalypse every time it was held, they whined about improved matchmaking, and I very rarely saw any positive reactions to Gearbox's updates whenever they were posted. Just "your numbers are dwindling, stop pushing current players away" and incredible negativity.

Granted that this was back in July and it was only on the Gearbox official Battleborn forum that I saw this, but changes that got made were, excepting for balance changes, usually turned back around due to 'feedback.'

Gatlank

Aug 26, 2014
09philj said:
Unless it goes F2P, this is likely to be a valiant but doomed effort.
Will it even survive if it goes F2P?
That didn't saved Evolve and i think it was more interesting than Battleborn.

Jan 27, 2011
While I don't care about battleborn, I will certainly applaud the effort. Good luck, battleborn fans!

I know how it feels to see a game you love peter out and have almost no players so fast. It sucks. Especially if the game is great. :( *holds candlelit vigil for GoD Factory*