The Best And Funniest Wondercon 2014 Cosplay

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
The Best And Funniest Wondercon 2014 Cosplay

Because we love you, enjoy this gigantic collection of cosplaying genius.

Read Full Article

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
That caterpillar is the best damn costume in Wondercon history! A grown man is wearing that. Imagine the attitude towards life, the balls and the confidence necessary to get inside that costume and go outside.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Adam Jensen said:
That caterpillar is the best damn costume in Wondercon history! A grown man is wearing that. Imagine the attitude towards life, the balls and the confidence necessary to get inside that costume and go outside.
And the balance problems...and dehydration! It's the best one by far, though, legs down.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
Handful of those were memorably good, like the Silver Surfer, but tons of good ones missing. My favorites of the show were a guy dressed as The Boss of the Saint's, with giant penetrator bat (not dildo tipped), and the father+daughter team doing Reverse Annie skin from League of Legends. I was so mad I didn't get a picture of them, but I was busy working when I saw them.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Reverse gender Avengers... interesting, though Widow looks like he drew the short end of the stick by expression. Also Venture represent! Pure awesome, probably my favorite modern age cartoon of all time and yes waiting til 2015 for the next season if fricking torture.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
I thought #17 were cosplaying as the bigots from the Watchmen universe. Not too far off I'd say.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
There was a Nolan-verse Batman in picture 14, siting on a mock-up of the frigging batpod from the Dark Knight.

Now that would be a cosplay worthy of this gallery.

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Ed130 The Vanguard said:
There was a Nolan-verse Batman in picture 14, siting on a mock-up of the frigging batpod from the Dark Knight.

Which is why I included it.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
That's one hell of a good Mad Moxxi.....I'm a little surprised they let her in what with not actually wearing any pants and all. Still, damn fine costume on multiple levels.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
RossaLincoln said:
Ed130 The Vanguard said:

Which is why I included it.
I mean as a single image, the bike itself was cut between two different pictures. Being able to see how he constructed it would have been nice.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Number seventeen. Really? I mean...really? Don't they...really?

Okay, if it's a cosplay costume, then that's hilarious, but I don't think it was. Was it? In which case...really?

Kasumi was my favorite.

kii

May 16, 2013
Nice to see Spider Jerusalem sneaking into the DC Group Shot. Cosplay needs more Transmetropolitan.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Wow, there are some really good ones here! My favorites include the Movie!Doctor Octopus costume (many, that must have been tricky to carry around!) and the DCU group shot. Reminds me of the days when the comics didn't mostly suck...

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I'm surprised at how many fans there are for Jason Todd as The Red Hood, despite all the complaining I hear about him.

Wait, Ross is in Hydra? I KNEW IT!