The Best Game that has no Violence

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Andantil said:
Chess /thread
Isn't chess a stratagy Game designed to teach war generals tatics?? makes it based on Violence XD

OT: Naughts and Crossess XD Or Snakes?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Tetris for sure. That game is almost literally on every thing which has a screen [including wi-fi ready refrigerators and coming soon to microwave ovens] It's the most popular non-violent game ever. Other candidates would be Peggle and, Asteroids [so long as you don't die and succeed in convincing yourself that the game is about deep-space mining] I know you don't want to count sports games but Golf is harmless to everyone except for the 98.9% of us who aren't in the upper-upper class.

Toastergoat

Jul 1, 2009
What about that flower game that was on PSN where you just flew about and activated other flowers, no violence what so ever and not sports related in anyway. So nice to see there are non violent games now back to Ninja Gaiden

WakeTheDead1

Jan 27, 2010
shatter, critter crunch and flower all on psn,
shatter is like a modern retake on arkanoid, flower is completely relaxing yet fun with great graphics

but my favourite non violent game is probably street fighter 4

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Ocelano said:
Heart of Darkness said:
Tetris. Despite what Andantil states, chess is actually pretty violent when you think about it.

EDIT: $%#^#!!! What is up with the dang ninja's recently?!
Sounds as though somebody has played the old pc game where the pieces came to life and stabbed/clubbed and various versions of plain out whacking each other.

Phoenix wright doesnt have much violence in it as most of the dead people are already dead when you meet them.

Cooking guide for the ds. not really a game but on a game platform so im claiming it hah

Simcity

Ok I'm out
Yep, on the computers in middle school. Battle Chess (?) FTW!!

And I dunno about Phoenix Wright. I mean, the living characters do get shot, tased, whipped, punched, slapped, kidnapped, and murdered, in some cases. I'd consider that pretty violent.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
William and Sly

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/503833 <-- For if you're curious. It's a reeeeeally fun game. And I don't think anything in it really counts as violence. D: If so, then fine...but it's still a fun game!

simply_simple

Aug 28, 2008
Animal Crossing is a good one and so are those Beat.trip.bit (or something like that) Wiiware games.

Phoenix Wright may count too. Ok so every case you're involved with is a murder but apart from that it's a text heavy adventure.

hey_iknowyou

Dec 24, 2008
I'm gonna go with the likes of SimCity, Theme Park/Hospital, etc. Games of that nature. Don't no which I'd pick out as the best of the lot though.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
WanderFreak said:
Tetris is horribly violent. Innocent blocks, dropped into a pit with no escape, slowly losing chunks of their body to some unseen God. They want to scream in agony, in terror, in despair, but they have no mouths. And even if they did, they will lose it with time. And the all seeing God above, he does not listen. He does not grant them freedom. They will be shown no mercy this day. Another block enters the queue and awaits his final descent to his doom. He has no mouth and he must scream.
Wow. That's deeply immersive in a creepy sort of way.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Crayon Physics Deluxe is a fantastic game. look it up try the demo then buy it. I gurantee you won't be dissapointed

tgcPheonix

Feb 10, 2010
WanderFreak said:
Tetris is horribly violent. Innocent blocks, dropped into a pit with no escape, slowly losing chunks of their body to some unseen God. They want to scream in agony, in terror, in despair, but they have no mouths. And even if they did, they will lose it with time. And the all seeing God above, he does not listen. He does not grant them freedom. They will be shown no mercy this day. Another block enters the queue and awaits his final descent to his doom. He has no mouth and he must scream.
LINE PIECE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alw5hs0chj0

I can't really think of any good game without violence, oh wait I got one, Strip poker!