The Best Game You bought from the Bargain Bin

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
I went to one of those massive indoor flea markets right at closing time and scored The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Divine Divinity, Baldur's Gate II, Ice Wind Dale II, and the complete Heroes of Might & Magic V collection for a total of $14. For an extra dollar I even got a 90 card collection of female bodybuilders in bikinis.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
I found Grandia 2 on PS2 for £1 in a gamestop a few years back, loved every moment of it. Oddly enough in the same store I found Rogue Galaxy for £1.50 in the same stre priced incorrectly, snapped it up and enjoyed it a lot too.

LeafofStone

Nov 19, 2009
Pretty much every game i have ever bought

Witcher: Enhanced Edition - $13 AUD
STALKER 1 - $15 AUD
Thief 2 and 3 - $20 AUD
Bioshock and Oblivion Bundle - $20 AUD
Audiosurf - $1

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Bayonetta for 20 bucks at Zellers. I had wanted that game for so long but never got around to buying it, then i was out getting cat food once and there it was. I couldn't pass it up, and I'm glad I didn't.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Half-Minute Hero for about £10 or so....

Does it have to be a literal Bargain Bin? or can it count really cheap items that was released a few years ago?

Warioware and Pikmin were pretty good considering how cheap they were when i got them, forgot their price though.

gbemery

Jun 27, 2009
Run Like Hell for the PS2...if anything the name is what sold me :p so I bought it and it was a nice space alien tps/RPG. I actually recommend it.

Scarblade

Beta testing life since 1991
Jan 26, 2011
I picked up Half-Life from a bargain bin some years back. I had heard about it before, but I had not considered actually buying it. I bought it despite my doubts and it rocked my virtual world, it also introduced me to Steam.

Oh happy day that was.

Subeer

Jan 25, 2010
Banjo Kazooie. Bought it awhile ago when I was a lot younger because I thought the case looked cool. One of the best games I have ever played.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
The Witcher. 5? on steam. I felt so ashamed afterwards for paying so little for such a good game I bought it again on GoG. Still feel a bit ashamed.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
FinalHeart95 said:
Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics for $20

Gotta love Steam.
Not to offend you or anything but you can get that at Wal-Mart all the time for $9.97.

OT: I usually get most of my games from the bargain bins, but lately the best deal I found was on Star Wars PC games at Toys R Us. I got Republic Commando, The Jedi Knight games, Galactic Battlegrounds Collection and Empire at War Gold (?) for .98 cents each. They still have a few Republic Commando I believe if anyone is interested.

I also picked up Motorstorm for the PS3 for about $3 and Folklore for $6 right after the PSN went down. I still haven't tried Folklore but I'm dying to, it's just that every time I get ready to play something comes up.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
DerpyDerpyDerp said:
Out of a physical bin? I'd say The Suffering and Persona 4 for $5 from a garage sale.

Pretty sure it is universal that steam gave the best online deals to everyone, though.
Unless you aren't popular, then Gabe wants to charge you $100 to play his stuff online according to the story from earlier today. (It'll never happen, but it's a good segue way)

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Mass Effect 1 for $2 on steam.
Of course then I got addicted to Bioware games and spent lots of money on them, so it wasn't a bargain in the long run.
Also captcha = aRectu coram. Odd.

Fledge

Jan 28, 2010
TitanAtlas said:
Timesplitters Future Perfect, King Kong and Metal Gear Solid 3 all for ps2 and rounding up to maybe 5 dollars... all of them...

Beat THAT deal....
O,o some people get all the luck :p

The Mark of Kri for half it's price on release day.