The best in-game way to kill yourself

asmondaus

Apr 17, 2009
most fun way for me to kill myself in games is to round up as many guys as i can, take off all armor and weapons(if the game allows) and see how many i cna kill with my bare hands before i die, or just jump off the highest point in the game and see how long it takes for me to hit the ground.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Running up to an enemy in Dead Space on hard and trying to melee them to death. Either my head gets bitten off, I get cut in half or just... die...

chumpzilla_69

Jul 19, 2008
dwightsteel said:
Spider-man 2 - Jumping off the tippy top of the Empire State Building.
I always used to find that strangely fun, especially if you clipped something on the way down as you'd bounce liuke crazy.

You can suicide bomb with c4's in cars in battlefeild bad company

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
1. Glitching halo 3 so you could spartan laser your own leg
2. Mirror's Edge when you run at a wallrun board or other obsticle and she climbs OVER it and plummets.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
When you start losing in Halo Wasr and the enemy is abut to destroy your final base, self-destruct it.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
In Fallout 3, try and rocket jump...

... with the Fat Man XD
Funner with the MIRV, I tryed it in Megaton and I hit the top of the game and could see all of it and tonnes of gray space, I did that for about 10 minutes constantly cause its so fun:.

Shaenightbird

Apr 7, 2008
I usually get lost, run around looking for my mates, pull everything in the zone, and die when everything catches up and all hits me at once.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
GTA4.
You: On a bike.
Them: A mile away on a straight road, preferably in some type of SUV.
You: Full speed.
You: Straight into a car coming at you.
You: Hugging the clouds.
You: Introducing your face to the pavement.

Me: Many Lulz.

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
I once was playing online GTA IV party mode with my brother who had just got the game.
He got into an annihilator and we flew around for a while.
I got bored and he was asking "how do you shoot the missiles" after me telling him it had them.
"Press Y" I said. "What the........!!!"

/lol

El Fallestine

Apr 23, 2009
Not sure if this is quite on-topic, But Fatal Labyrinth for the Genesis/MegaDrive. It wasn't so much the fact that you died spectacularly, but the fact that gold only had one use in the game: the more you had, the better your "game over" screen funeral was. It ranged from just a rock in the wilderness to a full blown memorial complete with token crying woman. Good Times.

Moreso on topic: Here are a few that I've liked in many games:

Perfect Dark: Slayer missile directed back on yourself
Halo 3: Getting the "Tank Dropper" Achievement
Siphon Filter 2 Multiplayer: Doing a forward roll off of a ledge was always funny, since it gave you a special camera anngle every time you went to lkeap a gap.
Flashback: Running full speed off of a cliff, or into a fire.
GTA4: Jumping out of a helicopter at full altitude, especially with human passengers on multiplayer.
Super Mario World (SNES): Throwing, catching, killing enemies and other such trickery with a single shell only to unleash it upon yourself at the end of a level.

zeroharpuia

Mar 31, 2009
The accidental 'Death By Traffic Cone' in Halo 3 is one of the funniest i've seen so far.
Second place goes to Bomberman 64's 'Bomb Bouncing on my Head'

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
My favourite was when my friend Tony killed himself with his own banshee.

He jumped out of his banshee mid flight, moved forward a few steps and BAM! the banshee fell on him, killing him.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Any game where you can do a rocket jump, but instead of dying from the initial explosion, you die from falling back to the ground and hitting it too hard.

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
I remember in Tomb Raider they had a swan dive, and in TR2 in your mansion, Lara can dive from the top of the dual-staircase and land on the red carpet-- snapping her neck with a pretty nasty crack, from only one floor level. She would then just lie there very still after. It was very pretty and bit disturbing, even now.

bassie302

Feb 3, 2008
unintentional: crushing myself under my own raptor in Unreal Tournament after parking it too close to a wall

intentional: introducing myself to the clouds by rocket-jumping... with a Redeemer