The best (non-sexual) feeling ever

Graphic Muze

Nov 25, 2009
Reading this thread and remembering all the good times you've ever had summarized by people you've never met. PURE WIN!

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Usually when I whiz after holding it in for ages, its like a mini orgasm.

Also another good one is having your music on shuffle and then when it seems like its all crap your favourite song ever (Rush - 2112) comes on and makes you feel awesome.

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
Going to a concert where they have the bass drum's mic turned up so loud that the vibration from the beat could pump your blood instead of your heart. Innerpartysystem did this at Voodoo Fest and it was awesome.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Stealthing through an entire level, without being detected, and without killing any guards...on your first try.

For me, that's some real enjoyment right there.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I was at Hume Lake, a Christian camp.
I was sitting on a rock with a senior girl I'd met there, around 9:00 PM.
There was a tournament for some game going on at the field, so that part of camp was practically deserted.
She was leaning on my shoulder, arms around me.
The earphones we were sharing were playing "Hey Jude", the cover from the film Across the Universe.
We looked into each other's eyes and just smiled.

That was a great night, the greatest feeling I've experienced in a long time.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Winning. The single best feeling I can ever remember is scoring the winning run in an U/16s baseball grand final...Pretty damn good feeling....That or the complete freedom of tearing down a snow covered mountain on my board, kicking up bits of snow everytime I move.

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
That feeling you get when you return to your barracks after spending two weeks in the middle of nowhere, far away from home (read: your barracks), in the harshest imaginable climate and with most nights spent on guard duty rather than sleeping. It's just that overwhelming "I'm finally back home" kinda feeling you get. Also, on the night of your return, hitting the cantina with you fellow NCOs is also a pretty cool feeling. I've never felt such a strong, positive feeling of belonging before.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Having a hot shower and sleeping naked under a nice fluffy blanket.

and like Trivun I enjoy having my hair played with. just feels....I dunno. Relaxing?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
finally beating a tough challenge in game thats you've tried and failed many times before hand to complete

another one I've had that isn't the 'best' but is still good is out the one I get when I go on rampage in a game killing any as many NPC's as I can

the feeling I get when Im sitting around and suddenly Im hit by an idea(usually for a story) that I feel compelled to put down on paper...such a thing just happened even though said idea is odd in hindsight

a Peter Pan/Tinker Bell love story..............see I told ya it was odd

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
That moment at a party, where everyone is at the point of no return and then resolutely passes it?

Yeah, that one.

MyFooThurTS

Jul 28, 2010
Getting up on a hell freezing day in a warm house full of people you like, many of whom are already awake, downstairs, some playing Xbox, some making breakfast and knowing you do not have to do anything that day.

Big-T

Jan 11, 2010
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Mackheath said:
Being under the covers on a freezing morning.

Or getting naked hugs from pretty girls, whichever comes first.
I'd imagine whoever's naked *bud dum tish*
Well played sir. well played indeed.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Getting promoted to the diamond league.
Hell yeah!
Unfortunately, I still only know the feeling of being promoted to platinum.
But getting to diamond must be like an e-orgasm!