The Best of Comic-Con Cosplay: Video Games

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
The Best of Comic-Con Cosplay: Video Games

Some of the best video game cosplay from Comic-Con, all in one place.

Read Full Article

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
2-Hey, look at that. A female Assassin. It can be done! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...I do want her tomahawk though. That's awesome.

3-Is that a direct quote from the guy wearing the costume, or am I missing the joke?

7-"Too soon?" That's awesome. I don't know why I'm surprised to see a Joel and Ellie cosplay, but I am. And it looks great.

8-No, Shepard fights an evil clone of herself, saves her hamster, and then throws a huge party with her friends.

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Sniper Team 4 said:
2-Hey, look at that. A female Assassin. It can be done! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...I do want her tomahawk though. That's awesome.

3-Is that a direct quote from the guy wearing the costume, or am I missing the joke?

7-"Too soon?" That's awesome. I don't know why I'm surprised to see a Joel and Ellie cosplay, but I am. And it looks great.

8-No, Shepard fights an evil clone of herself, saves her hamster, and then throws a huge party with her friends.
2 - Ubi should probably hire cosplayers for advice.
3 - [a href="http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy"]Know Your Meme[/a]
7 - That's one of the puns Ellie tells in-game.
8 - Yeah, okay. When Shepard has shore leave at the Citadel for the Normandy to get "repairs", then sure. But if she takes shore leave on Earth: Comic-Con.