The Best Of Cosplay At PAX East 2014 - Day 2

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
The Best Of Cosplay At PAX East 2014 - Day 2

The second day of PAX East was even more cosplaytastic than day one. Click and find out why.

Read Full Article

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raziel_(Legacy_of_Kain)

that's number 5

As for Cammy being the least practically dressed look at it this way, it allows for total freedom of movement and nothing for the opposition to grab onto so for close combat fighting it's actually pretty practical.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
5 is Raziel from Legacy of Kain.
It's a shame that so many people don't remember the great series anymore.
12 is supposed to be a heavily modified Ezio from Assasin's Creed 2.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
RealRT said:
5 is Raziel from Legacy of Kain.
It's a shame that so many people don't remember the great series anymore.
12 is supposed to be a heavily modified Ezio from Assasin's Creed 2.
Yeah when I first saw 5 I immediately remembered the words "Soul Reaver" so then I had to google it to get the character's name. I only ever played a demo of it but I distinctly remembered what he looked like.

MCantus

Nov 17, 2009
#11 is Tiki and Nowi from Fire Emblem Awakening flanking Aeris/Aerith from FF7, 18 right guy is Pittoo from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Chris Ingersoll

Jun 21, 2013
I think the left side of 7 is Bianca from Pokemon Black/White.

EDIT: And 13 is the girl from Sin & Punishment?

16 looks like Magic Planeswalker Liliana Vess to me.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Xan Krieger said:

that's number 5

As for Cammy being the least practically dressed look at it this way, it allows for total freedom of movement and nothing for the opposition to grab onto so for close combat fighting it's actually pretty practical.
Except for her ridiculously long ponytail, you mean?

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Steven Bogos said:
Xan Krieger said:

that's number 5

Except for her ridiculously long ponytail, you mean?
Did not see those, sorry. Yeah a shaved head would go a long way in her case, or even just short like an inch or two.

Koshok

Jan 22, 2011
Number 14 is Atomic Wonder Woman. One of the obscure hero variations that were put into Infinite Crisis.

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
Just want to join in to congratulate that awesome Raziel costume. Excellent game too!

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
#11 (middle) is Aeris from Final Fantasy 7, I think the others are from Fire Emblem

#12 is an assassin from Assassins Creed, possibly Ezio or just a minion.

#14 I recognise, either its Tank Girl or someone from a MOBA. Maybe a skin.

schtingah

Jun 1, 2011
#16 Is deffinetly Liliana Vess from Magig: the Gathering

Also loving the Raziel cosplay, deffinetly my favourite of the bunch.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Number 15 is female Hawke from Dragon Age 2! It's such a great costume!

Also the one next to Ashe is someone from a Pokemon Game, I think Pokemon Black and White but I'm not 100% sure on that.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Ooh, I love this game...

#5 Raziel from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

#7 That's Bianca from Pokemon White/Black

#8 The Eyrewood originated at PAX? Neat! I never knew that. That's Daughter Hanna and the druid-beast [http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/story/the-tithe-page-ten].

#11 Terra, Aerith, and Celes from Final Fantasy... with crazy elf-ears for some reason?

#12 Obviously an Assassin from Assassin's Creed, I believe she's the chick from ACIII: Revelations.

#13 Saki Ammimaya from Sin and Punishment... whom I only know from his cameo in Smash Bros.
#16 [mtg_card=Liliana Vess] from Magic: the Gathering. Specifically [mtg_card=Liliana of the Veil], if that makes a difference.

#18 I think something ate the caption, but that's Sarah and... her boyfriend, Noel was it?, from Final Fantasy XIII-2.
EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see the little angel wings. The guy is evil Pit from Kid Icarus: Uprising.