The best way to make someone believe you've gone insane.

the spud

May 2, 2011
What is the best way you know of to make those around you think your crazy?

Personally, I have found swimming on the ground and randomly walking into walls to be very effective.

EDIT: Keep up with the great responses! And you can quit posting that one joke from black adder, if you want...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
sm#vf2owiajgfoiknmLKj9ioejpmp*wmfop%jwefmkL?Kh4jiowjlfknopfeiutjkio@ufewoijf7kldvuioqKIJI4OQniowf

Or something like that.

Raognerrrm

Apr 2, 2011
Keep on trying to jump upside down and walk on the ceiling.
It's painful, but it works.

Medimorpho

Apr 11, 2011
talk to yourself. mumble about demons and angels. In front of a church, or in the middle of a service. Or better yet, in a confessional box.

Im Phelpsing It

Jun 15, 2011
Learn how to play Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' on the flute. Then play the song all day, only taking breaks to tell people that you think you might be possessed by Scar, the evil lion from the Lion King, and to eat tuna straight out of the can and drink the left over juice like a shot of tequila.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
In my experience, being honest usually does the trick.

As a fun anecdote, I once read about how Frank Zappa dodged the draft by failing the phychological test: he cleaned his ass thoroughly and then smeared peanut butter between his butt cheeks before heading to the testing. While the doctor was asking his basic info, he started eating the peanut butter without explaining.

Now, I read that on the internet, so I can't guarantee that it's true, but is sounds like it could work.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Randomly run up to someone acting ridiculously happy, shake them violently and yell "I'm the son of a sea cook!" - And then run away laughing manically.

Not that I'm speaking from personal experience mind you.

-clears throat-

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
This one worked for me. I just walked up to one of my friends once and went, "Hello! We've gather here to day to RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!! I'm sorry the number you have dialed is not in service. Please hang up and try our new Doggy Brand(R) Doggy Biscuits! They're good for you and for your dog. This means war! For the Horde! That'll be $1.25. Have a nice day!"

It's perfect for silencing a room of people. :)

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Take a giant shit in your pants and carry out a normal conversation with someone as if you don't smell or feel it.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Shivarage said:
Put underwear on your head and stick two pencils up your nose

then say "wibble"
I once had to shoot a whole platoon for trying that one back in the Sudan! So don't let me catch you doing it.

OT. I'd jump into a lady's bedroom without my pants on, then murder her father.

suicide samurai

Jul 17, 2009
Durring your vacation time from work, apply for jobs and show up drunk, saying you're too over-qualified to be there and had to "dumb down."