The best way to make someone believe you've gone insane.

ToxicOranges

Aug 7, 2010
Well sir, you have to dress like this chap:

And say, "Wubble" repeatedly.

EDIT: Dammit. Ninja'd. I got an image though! :D

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Talk to the person you wanna convince about seeing people that aren't there, because when you turn away for a sec and then look back, they're gone, and couldn't possibly have left that quickly. Or that sometimes when you are all alone at home, you think you hear someone call for you, when noone's around. Or that you constantly get thoughts of committing suicide. Not quite as severe as the crazy shit in this thread, but the subtlety is what makes it convincing.

... and now I just admitted that I'm crazy. Ah well.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Waffle_Man said:
Write a single message over and over again on a wall and act like some small detail is just wrong. Get angry if people act in anyway other than total agreement.
This is a good one.

Or, ask for gardening supplies such as ammonia based fertilizer and arrange it in little concentric piles and patterns in your room so people think it all makes sense inside your head but really you are just making mustard gas and napalm, biding your time until you set off the bombs, murdering everyone around you.

It may cost you your loved ones, but hey, it'll work.

(cookie for the reference)

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Stick two pencils up your nose, underwear on your head, and add "wibble wibble" into your fractured sentences.

I hope someone knows this line lol

-looks up- DAMNIT ninja'd

Rems

May 29, 2011
[quote="Im Phelpsing It" post="18.296030.11691674" and to eat tuna straight out of the can and drink the left over juice like a shot of tequila.[/quote]

I eat tuna straight out of the can... Could i have unknowingly snapped?

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Ah, the voices. where are they coming from!? footsteps. "I'm sorry". Why are you sorry?
Kane Lives! We fight for NOD!
What's that Mr Leprechaun? Burn them all? Why? Oooh, Good reasoning.
Oh God, they're coming for me. They're gonna find me. They're gonna take me away~. Hee hee
Wibble Wibble Wibble Odelalee Odelalee

What does this say? "How to best make someone believe you've gone insane"?
Well I haven't the slightest clue