The Big Dose of Random Returns!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
The Big Dose of Random Returns!

Here's your chance to answer ten questions we pulled out of a hat!

Not an actual hat, mind you. It's more of a metaphorical hat. A theoretical hat. A hat that is both large and small, fancy and casual, fashionable and hideous. Schroedinger's hat, if you will. And now we seem to have trailed off course, but, then, that's what happens when you deal with the kind of randomness that lives in this week's quiz.

There's no real rhyme or reason to this assembly of queries, but don't let that stop you from showing off your vast stores of useless knowledge by answering all of them as fast as you can. That's right - I'm normally not one to urge you to race to the top of the leaderboard, but this week, I am. Why? Limoncello.

Get your head in the right random frame of mind and that last line makes complete sense, I assure you. Ok, everyone ready? Clear your mind of distractions...center your chi...aaaaaand.....GO!

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/98])

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
3/10. Currently first because I'm that awesome.
I think that means the 7 I guessed, I got wrong.

Mar 30, 2010
30%, well it could be worse. Not much worse, but it could be worse and that's the important thing I'm going to take away from this....

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
If I had known we were being timed, I wouldn't have gone to get a drink. I'm still new to the whole Quiz business.

Still, I only knew 3-4 of those questions. But 8/10? Talk about lucky.

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
30%, I only knew two of them, and they both involved the names of female characters. This wasn't so much random as questions that were insanely hard thanks to their impossible specificity.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
OMG! 50% and I'm on 17th!
I better enjoy the moment since it won't last long.

*enjoys the moment*

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
10%...woho. The worst score I have ever gotten on a score...ever.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
7/10, not too bad, considering I guessed half of them.
Sure the FDA has got the coffee one wrong, I consume at least double what they recommend daily and there's nothing wrong with me.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
80%
Most of them were extremely lucky guesses, and the two I got wrong were things I don't really have any reason to know.
That said, I'm unsure whether I should be proud or ashamed that I instinctively knew the andswer to the Blink question.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
4 out of 10.

I was actually surprised by how hard that was in comparison to the usual themed quizzes...Though, tbh, I've only done a few, maybe I got really lucky with which ones I chose.