The Big Picture: Going Green: Part I

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Going Green: Part I

With only two weeks left until the movie, MovieBob sheds (mostly green) light on The Green Lantern.

Watch Video

Zac Smith

Apr 25, 2010
Wow green lantern has a pretty confusing story? How the hell do people keep up with all that. One video and I'm confused

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Yeah, this is fucked. Every time I get excited about it I read about it for 10 min and realize that everything there is fucked up. RAINBOW RINGS FTW.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Not so much a big picture as much as a f.y.i. about the situation but still, I like this.

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
Could someone explain to me how this buisness with the colors really works?
I mean with superman it is like "Here is Cryptonite!" "Blarg" is it the same way with the green guy and a yellow shirt?

Jas0913

Jan 16, 2010
I would love to know how HEAT got started considering that there was no internet at the time.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While I did know about Hal history (including that Alan Scott snippet) although I didn't know how the fanboys won (that probably explain what happen to Hal after he killed himself) so I will checking part 2 for sure.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Damn. I mean, I preferred Hal to Kyle as well, but not to that degree. Hell, I kinda like Kyle. Also, for some lulz, please at some point mention to "woman in the refrigerator." Nice to see a good bit of elaboration before the new movie comes out.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
holy freaky deaky dude!
and I thought I encountered some hard core fanboys/girls!

rayen020

May 20, 2009
and here i was thinking doctor strange was weird. nah i love green lantern... and green arrow. Actually my favorite color is green and when i was introduced to comics as a small child my small child mind naturally gravitated toward heroes using my favorite color. actually looking foward to next week.

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
lol with a title like "Going Green" I though for sure youd bring up the Stan Lee rendition of the Green Lantern. The one that was powered by the earth spirit and was therefore a literally "Green" Hero.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I don't quite get the problem with the longtime hero going nuts/genocidal for fairly well-justified reasons,
it worked nicely with one of Han Solo's children in later Star Wars books.
Seemed like clingy fans seeing too much of themselves in a story with no relation to them. Possible lesson here: egotism is not your friend. (forgive the wording)