The Big Picture: Groan Saga

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Groan Saga

MovieBob fills everyone in on the facts of Clonage/90's era Spiderman.

Watch Video

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Same here sat through stupid ad three times.

Way to fail zombied00d you didn't even watch it. Considering the vid (if and when it loads) is longer than 5 minutes.

Requiem191

Nov 9, 2010
gphjr14 said:

Way to fail zombied00d you didn't even watch it. Considering the vid (if and when it loads) is longer than 5 minutes.
He didn't actually say the content of the video was "madness", so I can only assume that he was referring to the video not working.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Ok everyone, sorry about that. It should be playing properly now. It seemed to work for some people but not everyone, so we took a down for a bit to get the problem banged out.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Requiem191 said:
gphjr14 said:

He didn't actually say the content of the video was "madness", so I can only assume that he was referring to the video not working.
If thats the case I apologize though all to often the vid works and 4 minutes after its posted someone makes a vague comment just so they can be first.

Sach

Nov 22, 2009
The Escapist should really consider having multiple different ad campaigns running at the same time. I've seen the Rift one enough times over the past few weeks I'm going to not buy the game out of principle.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
Kudos to Sach, they really should, I now hate rift more than that damn SlimJim

cool review, and i still think Norman is a great character, and you cant pick on him for being Retconnd. Their commics Jean Grey has died and ressurected more times that Christ
<--See prof pic

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
See, stuff like this is why I don't think I could ever get into comics. I like the idea of comic books in theory, but their plots often seem to just be a product of the state of the comic book market (as in this case) rather than independent and creative stories.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
the COMIC ARE WEIRD
episodes are filled with so much what the fuckery that it is hilarious!
I agree that you should do more of them.