The Big Picture: Hercules Part Two

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Those crazy Greeks
getoffmycloud said:
I can't be the only one who thinks this could fall into the so bad its good category right?
I think that was kinda the whole point
Aptspire said:
How the Rainbow-fire sword didn't win, I'll never know...
Menos didn't possess the element of loyalty
Alright guy, ive seen you in several forums and I was woundering, whos that in your avatar? Im sure ive seen him before and its bugging the hell outta me...

Also,

Physics: "DAMN YOU HERCULESSSSSSS!!!"

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
PunkRex said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Those crazy Greeks
getoffmycloud said:
I can't be the only one who thinks this could fall into the so bad its good category right?
I think that was kinda the whole point
Aptspire said:
How the Rainbow-fire sword didn't win, I'll never know...
Menos didn't possess the element of loyalty
Alright guy, ive seen you in several forums and I was woundering, whos that in your avatar? Im sure ive seen him before and its bugging the hell outta me...

Also,

Physics: "DAMN YOU HERCULESSSSSSS!!!"
If you need a hint, <url=http://greenifyme.deviantart.com/art/Korra-187979265>here's who he's actually pointing at.
I should have guessed avatar, the facial expression and crazy hand wangling reminded me of Sokka instantly but it doesn't look like him, although I havn't seen the series all the way through yet.

feycreature

May 6, 2009
...ok. I'm going to be totally honest. Even after Minos explained his plan, I -still- had no clue what the movie was about. I still don't. I do think I have to locate a drinking game and do a bad movie night with this.

otlevsky

Jan 1, 2011
I'm actually kind of disappointed. I've seen teh movie after he mentioned it in one of the earlier episodes and I hoped Bob would offer some more insight to it, but it's just a two part recap. I think one episode would suffice. Nevertheless the movie is great fun - moreso if you ingest alcohol while watching it.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
saintdane05 said:
LadyRhian said:
When I saw Herc grow like that, I had Power Rangers season one flashbacks. Specifically, Rita Repulsa's "Grow, my monster!"
Actually, the quote would be "Magic wand, make my monster GROW!"
In this case, HE has the, um, "magic wand". ;)

Crazy-Insomniac

Oct 17, 2010
Seeing Hercules growing kinda reminds me of Futurama Fry's poorly drawn comic where the super hero suddenly has the right super power for the situation. It seemed like a good idea at the time, right?

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
I saw part of this movie on TV once, and I always thought of it as "Hercules vs. Burger King". King Minos just... it's too good.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I remember watching this and coming away with a bit of, "WTF?" and then forgetting most of it. That's not to say the movie is forgettable, just that I have a bad memory (and that I might've only been half-paying attention). The movie is fun and weird and worth a go.