The Big Picture: MovieBob's Junk Drawer

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I can see why you think the 90's sucked.
but I still can'e believe they said that no person in their twenties would use a DS. I mean I do

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Yeah, I say the 2000s sucked for the very same reason.

HankMan said:
The Joker of the Sea?
I'm not sure weather that ruined dolphins for me, or made made them that much more awesome.
Yeah, they kill things for fun. They are assholes.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I really enjoyed this one. Bit of seriousness, some funny ones, some that were something people relate to, something personal. Good episode.

Side-comments:
1: Yes, the Simpsons are still funny. Good to see someone agrees.
2: It's still not going to stop people from complaining about the "90s" picture.
3: mmmmmmmmmm....Dorito-tacos...
4: Glad to see you calling out Sony for that DS comment.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Wait, opinions are subjective? This is really going to throw a wrench in my Church of the MovieBob cult.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Technically speaking Orcas are dolphins.

Porpises, at least.

-m

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
It was pretty good episode, while it is commendeable you admit it your "90's suck" is mostly out of personal experience you apparently seem to forget that opinion can be made out of such ting as reasoning or deduction. But hey its probably a call not to take the quote as seriously as some did.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Matt_LRR said:

Porpises, at least.

-m
I'm pretty sure Orcas are still classified as whales but since they have dolphin parts are considered to be like... a hybrid.. or at least related to the dolphin...

You guys live in Victoria though... might know more than me...

Nintendo... -sigh- I'm losing hope for you guys... I tried to be a devoted fan but... guys... please!! Something good! Just... SOMETHING

norwegian-guy

Jan 17, 2011
I love the "dolphins = the Joker"
Kinda makes dolphins seem like tickin' timebombs before they jump up on land and forces us out in the sea (obvious simpsons-reference)

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I'll go down the list:

Trump for president: a serious red flag

New Nintendo console: "Wii2" probably has HD.

Taco Bell news: Why do people like Doritos? Or Taco Bell?

The Simpsons: Yeah, we all watch Treehouse of Horror still.

PSP as an adult-oriented system: Sorry, I need my Pokemon fix.

John Chu directing G.I. Joe II: Dear god NO!!!

Evil Brilliance: Here! here!

TF2 writers admitted it sucked: Bad movie is bad movie sequel

The 90s sucked: Great, I can't say either because his 90s was my 1995-2005.

And finally: Clearly, the dolphins have better PR guys...

Whew. I'm out of trite, meaningless comments now.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Bob I'm ganna connect 2 of your thoughts for you. Simpson's had an episode where dolphins rose up and killed every one or drove them into the sea. Krusty drown. It was pretty funny.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Okysho said:
Matt_LRR said:

Porpises, at least.

-m
I'm pretty sure Orcas are still classified as whales but since they have dolphin parts are considered to be like... a hybrid.. or at least related to the dolphin...

You guys live in Victoria though... might know more than me...

Nintendo... -sigh- I'm losing hope for you guys... I tried to be a devoted fan but... guys... please!! Something good! Just... SOMETHING
They are called whales, but taxonomically they belong to the family of ocean dolphins.

(they're basically really big, predatory dolphins.)

-m

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010

Probably about as close to a killer dolphin movie you're gonna get.

Also been nice if you rapped last weeks episode up early You pretty much could've summed up Vick as a horrible person who is overpaid and undeserving of his wealth instead of ranting about a game cover and an industry based on physical prowess not ethics.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I never trusted dolphins, those always smiling, horny, kill machines. If they had thumbs and legs you can bet they'd be the dominant species on earth.

As a child born in the early 90s, I must say I disagree about the 90s sucking. I say the mid-2000s sucked.

Wondered what your opinion on the G.I. Joe sequel would be. The uber campy, completely over the top nature was what sold the first movie, can't see how grittiness will improve it.

And the DS thing, well, I get a lot more use out of my DS than my PSP. So either I've got the attention span of a kid, or Sony might be wrong on that point. I think it's just jealousy that they got trounced in the last handheld generation and are hoping to beat Nintendo this time around.

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
im pretty sure the John Chu comment could have been said with fewer words lol....and dolphins....they disguise how evil they are with their smile >:3