The Big Picture: Rock of Ages

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
So which one of those shows had the green alien that only Fred could see (the great gazoo or something to that tone)?

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting but why is it telling me that it came out on 25 MAY 2012 3:50 PM?

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
...that's just plain confusing. Saying "TV. IS. WEIRD." would have been redundant. Exceptionally so.

And a Flintstones revival by the creator of Family Guy? Oh good. Even MORE reason for me to not watch it.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
HOLY SHIT, I REMEMBER THE FLINTSTONE KIDS!! Kinda. I watched the re-runs on Cartoon Network or possibly Boomerang (if that was a thing) in the early/mid 90's since I was kind of only just born in 88 when that series ended. I remember liking that show but I don't remember watching it as often as I watched other cartoons. Also, I really don't want Seth MacFarlene doing Flintstones...it just seems kind of...dirty to me.

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
I'm slightly disappointed that this didn't have anything to do with Monty Python: The Game, but then we were promised this episode last week, and it was still interesting.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
Moviebob, are you trying to destory my brain? Man the flintstones went though how much in like 20 years?

But why was this video release before the normal time?

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
haha, 10 people posted before bob. Epic threat is epic. Now it's fixed, boo.

CAPTAIN! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Is the best ever. I had no idea that the Flintstones had SO MUCH shit wrapped around it. Good god.

Toilet

Feb 22, 2012
Why wasn't there a mention of the abortion that was the live action Flintstones movie?

Also that cameo in The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy had me laughing hard.

And im beginning to like Seth Macfarlane more and more, every body loves Carl Sagan and a reboot of the Flintstones sounds alright.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
All I ask is that Seth dosen't bring over FG esque humor. It dosen't fit with them.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok that was mind boggling after the Pebbles and Bambam as teenager series. Which segment was snip into what and which segment was reuse?
So where did those celebrity guest stars appear in the episode occur in? In the main series after a few seasons?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Jeff Loper said:
I'm guessing the 70's cartoon world was both confusing and lame.
Well, yeah.

And we have those shameless re-packagers of B-grade material, Hanna-Barbera, to thank for so much of it.