The Big Picture: San Diego Comic-Con 2013

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Silverspetz said:
Riobux said:
Silverspetz said:
Arguing and discussion is basically the same thing.
Assault and a fight? Ha, what's the difference?
I'm seeing yet more pointless BS about semantics and nothing constructive whatsoever.
I guess it is pointless to you about the difference between a discussion and an argument. To me, it works as an indicator of how much to care. A discussion keeps me riveted and making long winded posts out of maybe an obsession. An argument keeps me disinterested and just toying. Discussion or argument, I'm assuming you find the best course of action is to destruct and disassemble the point of view of others with the use of aggressive and insulting language.

I'm bored of you now.

Silverspetz

Aug 19, 2011
Riobux said:
Silverspetz said:
Riobux said:
Silverspetz said:
Arguing and discussion is basically the same thing.
Assault and a fight? Ha, what's the difference?
I'm seeing yet more pointless BS about semantics and nothing constructive whatsoever.
I guess it is pointless to you about the difference between a discussion and an argument. To me, it works as an indicator of how much to care. A discussion keeps me riveted and making long winded posts out of maybe an obsession. An argument keeps me disinterested and just toying. Discussion or argument, I'm assuming you find the best course of action is to destruct and disassemble the point of view of others with the use of aggressive and insulting language.

I'm bored of you now.
You were NEVER interested in any argument OR discussion, as evidenced by your constant refusal to actually DISCUSS anything. That would be fine if you weren't also so insistent on PRETENDING that you have been discussing the topic as a rational person.

Trust me, everyone is quite bored of you as well.