The Big Picture: Schlocktober 2012: Attack of the Super Monsters

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Schlocktober 2012: Attack of the Super Monsters

MovieBob puts the schlock in Schlocktober with Attack of the Super Monsters.

Watch Video

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
Somehow, I still feel like I hallucinated that entire film and episode of The Big Picture.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok that has got to be the biggest WHF I have ever seen!

I guess I can tick off at the most bizzare things I've seen list.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I didn't think anything could top the Hercules episodes... okay so this didn't but it came pretty damn close.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I view a lot of Japanese media due to my weeaboo nature and I can still be surprised by some stuff. So I will stick with Japan, you so crazy.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure I've seen something similar, though it was more the anime people with their thunderbirds vehicles were rescuing and protecting errant dinosaurs (released by a world shaking cataclysm as opposed to an actual attack), and one 'episode' actually had a poacher as a villain.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
one word WTF.
That was both the weirdest and yet still one of the most cliché thing I have ever seen in my live danmit moviebob show me thing that don?t look like dreams I had when I was 6-8.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Is it me, or are this year's Schlocktober offerings getting steadily more bizzare week to week?

And if the latter, what does that mean for next weeks fare...

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Attack Of The Super Monsters is one of my favorite bad movies, I'm surprised you didn't fun of the times it looked to be animated simply by the set shaking. Also as crappy as it is Lord Tyrannus is a badass villain if only because he's a T-rex that always yells "destroy!", actually used him as an avatar for an anime forum.

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
I'm so getting a dvd release of this like, yesterday!!!! This cannot be missed in my collection, along with Machine Girl, Robogeisha and Dead or Alive. So bizarre.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
For gods sakes I like weird anime (strike witches) and that was nuts! It's like one of those mock anime cartoons they have on the TVS in Family Guy or the Simpsons.