The Big Picture: The Girl of Tomorrow

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
The Girl of Tomorrow

MovieBob ends his Supergirl retrospective on a futuristic note.

Watch Video

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
I kinda like the fade out sudo-banter it makes it seem like: "hey I could keep talking for a while, but they make me stop" which I thought was an initial point to this. though finding things to trail off do it on a continual basis could prove difficult depending on the topic.

jecht35

Jul 2, 2011
Really the new 52 is a great place to jump back into comics I did an its really good but I mostly stick to batman and animal man

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
That Fallen Angle cover, that's Illyria guest starring? As in, one of the greatest moments in the history of facepunch Illyria?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-cfA30wl0

Jamane

Sep 24, 2010
so in a nut-shell DC have a good thing sacrifice it for better thing and try and bring back the old good thing but better fail than bring back the old good thing... comics

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Soooo... I guess that means it's too late to get into this? I mean, where do you start?

Seriously? And people say Metal Gear is convoluted... (it is, but this is completely off the charts in comparison).

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Well, that didn't help explain things as much as I thought it would. At least this time there were a bunch of pictures of women with a lot of exposed skin. Just another reason I wish I could draw that well, I guess.

I have to wonder, though, if Bob didn't want to go four weeks on Supergirl, why did he go for three? At this point, I'm left with more questions than answers.

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
um... ok im lost
do they acctually care about their characters it seems like one feeble plot contrivance after another, just to keep continutiy. what if something dosnt fit or if it is too contrived or just sucks waay too much then scrap it as non cannon.
dont comeup with an excuse for getting rid of a crappy plotline tell every one oops and try again. i dont understand this need to link these things. jsut blank slate it

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
It's episodes like this that remind me that I'm not missing out on anything important from not reading comic books.

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Actually, new 52 SuperGirl is pretty different from all the previous incarnations.
The fact that she hates beeing on Earth and might even be more powerfull than Supes himself is pretty interesting.
That and the new updated look works for me, but that's my personal taste.

Gawd...Matrix Supergirl....*totally blocked that*

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Am I the only one who had to watch this three times?

No wait, this is the internet.

I'm not the only one.

DAMN YOU DC!!

*replays*

themilo504

May 9, 2010
So wait Christianity and Greek mythology both exists in the dc universe?
Did any writer ever do anything with that fact? Establish how that works?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
muffinatorXII said:
Jesus Christ what a mindfuck
My thoughts exactly, if someone wants 15 minutes of mindfuck showe them these 3 BigPicture episodes.

Pretty mutch a prefect ending :D
The last 20 seconds or so :D