The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
OMGWTFAWESOME!!! That has to be the most awesome movie ever made, ever. I am so getting it! XD

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I like Street Fighter...so out of respect for it...

I've NEVER watched any of those movies.

But Future Cops is something that just makes me WTF.

Trynottobreathe

Nov 20, 2009
As ever interesting and enjoyable, but I swear if Bob uses that annoying '____ are weird' voice one more time I'm going to have to punch him.

The Noble Shade

Dec 24, 2008
This has been the most surreal episode of "The Big Picture" thus far. All those "WTFs" were perfectly timed.

MUST...SEE...THIS...MOVIE.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
this is still the best street fighter tribute ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Psls1ngwM

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Okay, before I watch the rest of the video, I have to tell you, STOP with the "(blank) ARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" thing, it's really obnoxious and isn't funny. I get it, comics are weird, yes they are, TV is weird, it certainly can be, movies are weird, sure, but you don't have to say it in such an obviously annoying way!

By the time you get the the inevitable "video games are weird" segment of the show, I sincerely hope you drop it, and just god "video games are weird" like a normal person, or at least how you initially said "comics are weird".

Killing_Time

Mar 7, 2009
... Wow, that movie just blew my mind 0.o not sure if I wanna watch it or forget it exists. BTW it's common knowledge the best way to kill a villain is to tie him up, punch a hole in his chest and shove an atom bomb in it. Just sayin :)

Ishadus

Apr 3, 2010
lol while I'd never watch that, just knowing that it exists in the world makes me happy.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
|You know what Bob?

That sounds like the best...movie...ever.
I'm dead serious.

And now I might just have to find a copy, because that's hilarious. Movies are INDEED weird.