The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
The Other Street Fighter

There's one Street Fighter you've probably never seen, but really, really should.

Watch Video

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Must... find... this... movie.

Fortunately, the local video rental place has decided to stay in business by focusing more on foreign and art films (you know, stuff you can't find on Netflix or even the Pirate Bay) rather than blockbusters, so there's a good chance it'll be there.

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
This now raises a question. How come directors don't know what to do with property like Street Fighter here in America?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Note to self- Find this movie and watch it for my very own eyes!

CronoT

May 15, 2010
Wait a minute, Bob. You mean to tell me there are movie studios in Hong Kong and China that put out unlicensed movies using other people's IP? Why, who ever heard of such a thing. It's some kind of mad world, I tell you!

;-p

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Despite having a minimal interest in or understanding of Street Fighter, I feel like I should see this right the hell now.

Noxshadow

u mad?
Jan 12, 2010
But would you recommend it over the Raul Julia masterpiece of first movie?
OF COURSE!!!

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Having never played Street Fighter, this sounds awesome... I especially like the random non-Goku cameo at the end. Awesome!

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
This is more interesting than the movies being made right now. I have to get my hands on a copy of this movie.
BTW, Was I the only one who couldn't help but laugh at sound of a Record Stopping at the beginning?

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
You know I had my doubts about this series when it started. But the quality has been steadily on the rise. So thank you Bob for making the effort. These are quickly becoming some of my favorite videos because they highlight the kind of wacky useless trivia that a nerd like me tends to thrive on.

Nice work.

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
It's like a horrifying fanfic in movie form...

I suddenly have the urge to find I copy of this if only to MST3K the hell out of it

EDIT:

Holy shit, Amazon actually has copies (in VHS of course)