Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Y'all gotta see this Street Fighter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073756/

Stars Sonny Chiba. He made sequels.

Last time I heard of him, he was in "Kill Bill".

S_SienZ

Jan 26, 2011
BTW to give you guys some context, growing up as a Wong Jing film fan, his films are pretty much all like this, basically comedies with over the top jokes, just happens that this one had fighter references.

Circusfreak

Mar 12, 2009
ah, i thought he was gonna talk about that Tiertex conversion for the atari ST wich Ashens talked about on his "Terrible Old Games You've Probably never heard of" show.

SoulChaserJ

Sep 21, 2009
Ok Bob....Do you have a Chinese girlfriend or something? I know all of these actors because I did at one point and we watched WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many Chinese movies. I could give you Andy because he's been in a few movies that crossed over(Warlords anyone?) but Ekin and Aaron? Tell you what, next show draw all the parallels between the "Young and Dangerous" series and Scarface. Good show though

walsfeo

Feb 17, 2010
I thought you said MOVIES ARE WEIRD. That seemed kinda normal to me. (Just kidding, that was kinda weird, but I just can't wait for the episode where you stop using the lead-in X ARE WEIRD. That kinda bugs me.)

Interesting episode, keep up the good work.

end_boss

Jan 4, 2008
MovieBob said:
The Other Street Fighter

There's one Street Fighter you've probably never seen, but really, really should.

Watch Video
Haha, I totally thought you were going to talk about Street Fighter with Sonny Chiba!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Wha...?

I... I... okay, I can see how some people would enjoy that. But I suspect watching it myself would cause some kind of permanent damage.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Chun-Li with a crush on Vega?! Didn't she kill him in the first animated Street Fighter movie?? And she almost bought it as well??
What bizarre scenario.

Also, GOKU?!?!
Awesome, sure, but still insane.