The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Movies Are Weird? o_O I think I called that a little while back

OT: Well all I can say is "And I thought Kung Fu Hustle was outlandishly bizarre"

And did anyone else involenteerarily twitch when Ryu blinked?

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
ARRGH! Excessive loss of blood! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!

Also, even though you said it a couple times. This seems less like a real movie than your April Fools.

shamil400

Oct 18, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aba6hqif_U
for all who want to watch this movie i sure as hell am.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
What is this? I don't even...

I don't know what to say. There is nothing to say... that was just weird and silly. I'm surprised the movie wasn't named Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Just... weird.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Genixma said:
Movies Are Weird? o_O I think I called that a little while back

OT: Well all I can say is "And I thought Kung Fu Hustle was outlandishly bizarre"
Kung Fu Hustle & Shaolin Soccer are awesome and have great production values. They're making a 2nd Kung Fu Hustle =p

Me and a buddy watched Shaolin Soccer having no idea what we were about to watch and we were in tears. The dance bit at the beginning of the movies is pure brilliance.

Xander_VJ

Nov 8, 2007
This is so hilarious that I'm surprised the universe didn't implode out of sheer bad awesomeness!!

lol

BTW, is there something left which is NOT weird? lol

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Okysho said:
this is still the best street fighter tribute ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Psls1ngwM
You know....in the street fighter "adaptation" they go on a date in Super Mario Brother

and in the City Hunter adaptation they turn into Street Fighter

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
It looks terrible... and damn amusing... all at the same time...

Edit:

Redem said:
You know....in the street fighter "adaptation" they go on a date in Super Mario Brother

and in the City Hunter adaptation they turn into Street Fighter
CITY HUNTER! *flips hair around* Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Clunks

Apr 21, 2010
That bit where they play Mario reminds me of an advert for New Super Mario Bros for the DS. A terrible, terrible advert. Rest of the movie looks like really good fun, though.

Also, and even though it seems to be getting on people's nerves, I like the "_____ Are Weeeeeeeird" catchphrase. It's funny because he then gets to spend a few minutes proving the point.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Never played much street fighter or had much interest in it at all, and that was still hard to watch in parts.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm suddenly filled with the overwhelming desire to see this movie, if for not other reason than the sheer craziness of it.

Paxel

Jan 26, 2011
I really want to watch this movie. I feel that it appears to be better than all the other Street Fighter movies out there.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Must....look up.....movie!

This is it, this is exactly what I need to perk up my week. Amazon away!!