The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

w3dg3

Jul 27, 2009
i never heared of this movie and i am from germany, no suprise, but i am living in new zealand at the moment and all my roommates from malaysia and korea have seen this movie allready. back in the 90s it was big there, what a suprise.

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
You ever considered changing that stamp to humanity is weird?

I think the problem with a lot of video game movies is that they fail to capture the story and instead focus on the bit we can't interact with, the game bit. Also. How the heck did they get this many Intellectual Properties (saying IP for that at the moment is a brilliant way to confuse some people) without getting the hell sued out of them?

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
You know I like these insights deep into geek culture, I do but ocassionally could we get a , you know, big picture kind of topic?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Saw the movie and its the best Street Fighter Movie!!! XD

Absolutely loved the slapstick in that movie heh. Highly recommend anyone who loves camp watch the movie. you can catch it on Youtube now actually XD

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
The way they killed Bison made me actually "HOHOHO" laugh, due to my mouth being full of Maryland cookie.

I mean dear God, I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
I have to watch this movie now, it looks even funnier than the van Damme one (which was great).

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Little Duck said:
You ever considered changing that stamp to humanity is weird?

I think the problem with a lot of video game movies is that they fail to capture the story and instead focus on the bit we can't interact with, the game bit. Also. How the heck did they get this many Intellectual Properties (saying IP for that at the moment is a brilliant way to confuse some people) without getting the hell sued out of them?
they can just call it a parody. Thats probably y Capcom didn't do anything about it XD

dday4you

Jun 11, 2008
yes, this is a real movie.
i remember watching this as a kid
didnt get much of it then, but seeing it again made me lol
lol

mare84

Mar 11, 2010
Hahahaha I've watched this a few years back. I thought I was gonna die laughing.
Although I agree with Bob, better than Chung Lee...

Bluecho

Dec 30, 2010
So they parody Super Mario Bros in this movie? And yet somehow, it's still a more faithful adaptation than the Super Mario Bros Movie.

So yeah, this movie exists. I'm kinda glad it does, it means if I'm ever tied down and forced to watch any street fighter movie, I can watch this one and not that Godawful Legend of Chun Li.

Thanks Movie Bob! :D

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
This film looks AWESOME! Espcecialy when "Chun-Li" shows LoCL how a real Spinning Bird Kick is done.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Knowing my friends, I can probably find this movie.

Guess I won't be indulging my appetite for camp with Human Centipede after all.

albear

May 18, 2009
Mind = Blown.................................WTF just happened, i feel somehow violated but i might have enjoyed it :O

Arfreid

Aug 13, 2009
BlindTom said:
That was pretty funny. Moviebob is turning into nostalgia critic though.
it's not the same without the swearing though...

But I will definitely watch this movie, Thanks Bob !

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
WTF? This is so epic and hilarious that I have to go see it now, I'm laughing my butt off =D

Captcha: practical losqu